Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Metro

[O]Mega Deal! $2.99 Life Smart Omega-3 Large Eggs (In-App, ON, Starting Dec. 8)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2022 9:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2053 posts
5086 upvotes
Toronto

[Metro] [O]Mega Deal! $2.99 Life Smart Omega-3 Large Eggs (In-App, ON, Starting Dec. 8)

App offer starts tomorrow. Activate before use and single use for duration of promo at Metro.

305EA19E-1EE8-45AF-B84C-F912EDA48C33.jpeg
13 replies
Oct 30, 2017
511 posts
520 upvotes
London, ON
1 per account...
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3631 posts
2291 upvotes
West Coast
thumbs up for the title. Well played OP
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Dec 6, 2022
5 posts
4 upvotes
would love to see how quickly their stock runs out....last time went to the Metro near me an hour after opening and was told it was already "sold out"
Jan 1, 2016
272 posts
376 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I tried these before. Beware they have a very heavy fishy taste due to the omega 3's. I eat hard boiled eggs so the taste was extra strong.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2053 posts
5086 upvotes
Toronto
chrommy wrote: would love to see how quickly their stock runs out....last time went to the Metro near me an hour after opening and was told it was already "sold out"
Lots of stock left at the Metro I went to this evening. Also got a few other items and stacked with the Get 25 BAM when I redeemed 95 Cash Miles.
Jul 29, 2010
149 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
SuperOxide wrote: I tried these before. Beware they have a very heavy fishy taste due to the omega 3's. I eat hard boiled eggs so the taste was extra strong.
That's quite unusual, the chicken feed for these "omega enhanced" eggs is flax-based, not fish oil based.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1507 posts
3246 upvotes
s'toon
SuperOxide wrote: I tried these before. Beware they have a very heavy fishy taste due to the omega 3's. I eat hard boiled eggs so the taste was extra strong.
Bought these before too but very bland tasting.

I'm still on the lookout for the strongest tasting egg brand, they taste good fried.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1962 posts
1547 upvotes
Brampton
Not again, last time I went it was OOS and no rainchecks it's just not worth its one per account and still no inventory.
Jan 1, 2016
272 posts
376 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
100% wrote: That's quite unusual, the chicken feed for these "omega enhanced" eggs is flax-based, not fish oil based.
The taste of omega 3's is unfortunately what we associate with fish, because fish is such a good source of it.
From Government of MB's website:

Feeding an excess of flaxseed may produce an undesirable egg for you and your family. Too much flaxseed can darken the yolks and leave a fishy taste in the yolk. An excess of flaxseed may increase the omega-3 fatty acids in the egg yolk at the expense of omega-6 fatty acids which are also beneficial in your diet.

Maybe it's less obvious when you fry it, but I hard boiled these exact eggs from metro, and they had a very strong taste.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6336 posts
1743 upvotes
Toronto
They have a notice claiming due to supply issue, they did not receive any stock
Jan 4, 2010
86 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
There was quite a bit at the Bayview / York Mills location when I went earlier this evening.