Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Metro

OUTDOOR SELECTION SOIL THREE WAY, GARDEN SOIL AND BLACK EARTH 2/$4 or Some locations .99 each

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2022 8:33 am
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
3121 posts
4712 upvotes

[Metro] OUTDOOR SELECTION SOIL THREE WAY, GARDEN SOIL AND BLACK EARTH 2/$4 or Some locations .99 each

Sorry if I mess this up. First time posting in this Hot Deals Forum

My local Metro is selling the 2/$4 soil shown in this weeks flyer at .99 each. Great deal if you need extra soil and the 3-Way soil is pretty nice.

Their mulch is also down to $2.99 a bag - originally 2/$12

Not sure if this is the case at all locations but the sales lady said they have to be closed by June 30th and are trying to clear everything out.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1335 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
gofforever wrote: Sorry if I mess this up. First time posting in this Hot Deals Forum

My local Metro is selling the 2/$4 soil shown in this weeks flyer at .99 each. Great deal if you need extra soil and the 3-Way soil is pretty nice.

Their mulch is also down to $2.99 a bag - originally 2/$12

Not sure if this is the case at all locations but the sales lady said they have to be closed by June 30th and are trying to clear everything out.
Which location are you referring to?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
3121 posts
4712 upvotes
blueangel2323 wrote: Which location are you referring to?
London Wellington Rd Location for the .99 soil. All locations will be at least 2/$4 as that was the price in the flyer