Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2018 12:17 am
22 replies
Feb 25, 2010
445 posts
455 upvotes
HALIFAX
Which one is better in terms of flavour?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1130 posts
513 upvotes
coopercold wrote: Tide Simply Free & Sensitive or Tide Free & Gentle are my favourite varieties. No stink.
Agree, I should have gotten that. I tried the Tide with Downy /some floral scent. It left this strong overpowering scent that I wasn't accustomed to. So gross. The chemical perfume don't come off either from repeated rinse in cycle. Never getting that scent again.
Dec 23, 2012
371 posts
241 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I believe Metro doesn't accept coupons that are printed from any website other than metro.ca. I went to Metro in Aurora couple months ago and tried to use coupons but was denied, not sure about other locations though.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
kgkuan wrote: I believe Metro doesn't accept coupons that are printed from any website other than metro.ca. I went to Metro in Aurora couple months ago and tried to use coupons but was denied, not sure about other locations though.
was this recently? I've always been honoured coupons from save.ca with no issues. I assume its the same smartsource or pgeveryday
Dec 23, 2012
371 posts
241 upvotes
Richmond Hill
crayola1 wrote: was this recently? I've always been honoured coupons from save.ca with no issues. I assume its the same smartsource or pgeveryday
It was February this year, not sure if it was the cashier's own decision or the store policy.
May 8, 2002
821 posts
153 upvotes
No Frills I went to doesn't accept printed coupons at all.
Aug 31, 2009
819 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
whats the size of the tide pod bag thats on sale for 3.99??
Nov 17, 2017
183 posts
246 upvotes
The Kid wrote: No Frills I went to doesn't accept printed coupons at all.
Strange, this must be a store to store, cashier ... thing. I did this deal last week at no frills without an issue. Cashier took 4 printed save.ca coupons for tide pods, all on the same order. A little advise for newbies of checkout 51 the tide has a limit of $2.00 total per wk. I bought 4 packs assumed I could claim $2.00x4, not the case.
Please don’t s@$t on my parade
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
coopercold wrote:
Tide Simply Free & Sensitive or Tide Free & Gentle are my favourite varieties. No stink.
Certified organic? :)

kgkuan wrote: I believe Metro doesn't accept coupons that are printed from any website other than metro.ca. I went to Metro in Aurora couple months ago and tried to use coupons but was denied, not sure about other locations though.
Metro even has issues accepting their own coupons
Coupon wouldn't scan and the cashier said cause "they need to be printed" and pointed it out on my phone
Right below that also said "or present on mobile device" :facepalm:

And here I thought the clearance pack I got rack at Valu-Mart was a good deal, now I keep seeing cheaper and cheaper sales :(
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
pnyknights wrote: Certified organic? :)

Metro even has issues accepting their own coupons
Coupon wouldn't scan and the cashier said cause "they need to be printed" and pointed it out on my phone
Right below that also said "or present on mobile device" :facepalm:

And here I thought the clearance pack I got rack at Valu-Mart was a good deal, now I keep seeing cheaper and cheaper sales :(
Hoping I don't have issues when I head to metro later but why won't cashier take coupons? Defeats the purpose of coupons then.
Oct 17, 2007
306 posts
502 upvotes
3rd Rock
No problem using coupon on Bounce at Metro. There were no 14ct Tide pod in store, only 15ct at $7.49. Only Gain pod 14ct at sale price, but no CO51, no deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2016 upvotes
Scarborough
crayola1 wrote: Hoping I don't have issues when I head to metro later but why won't cashier take coupons? Defeats the purpose of coupons then.
Printed coupons can be altered and very easy to do with Photoshop. Change the quantity, expiry date and price without any issues. I guess one can argue it can be done over the phone too but the cashier can at least zoom in and out and verify other things.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
OrangeBerry wrote: Printed coupons can be altered and very easy to do with Photoshop. Change the quantity, expiry date and price without any issues. I guess one can argue it can be done over the phone too but the cashier can at least zoom in and out and verify other things.
I remember save.ca would mail you the coupons. they should do that to prevent abuse.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
just got denied at Metro.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
oahu wrote: No problem using coupon on Bounce at Metro. There were no 14ct Tide pod in store, only 15ct at $7.49. Only Gain pod 14ct at sale price, but no CO51, no deal.
Yea i went to three stores today metro, loblaws,freshco none of them have that tide one....does it have to be the yellow pack (like flyer)?

I dont like Gain :(
Jun 20, 2017
53 posts
14 upvotes
Anyone can guide me how to use the Checkout 51?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
coopercold wrote: Why? You should complain. Write to them:
http://corpo.metro.ca/en/ontario-contact.html
Thanks! Was playing to do that with my bread coupon, still have the survey to complete as well ;)
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
yoloto wrote: Anyone can guide me how to use the Checkout 51?
download the app on your smartphone
make an account, sign in
click on the + sign next to the offer to load it
click redeem
take a pic of your receipt
???
profit

similar steps if you want to use their website on a pc
Be kind and civil with one another

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)