Expired Hot Deals

[Ivanhoe Cambridge Malls] Metrotown Mall Fall Promo - $10 off $100 e-Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2019 5:04 pm
Oct 8, 2015
783 posts
396 upvotes
can we use ivanhoe GC to buy ivanhoe GC then we can stack the AMEX offer with Metrotown online offer?
[OP]
Nov 12, 2017
65 posts
90 upvotes
naticom wrote: can we use ivanhoe GC to buy ivanhoe GC then we can stack the AMEX offer with Metrotown online offer?
I don't think that's possible.

I am hoping that the promo on London Drugs GCs comes back this December though. You will most likely be able to stack this mall GC offer (10% discount) with that promo (additional 10-20% discount).

The promo in December 2018 was a bonus $20 GC if you purchase a $100 London Drugs GC.

The promo in summer 2019 was a bonus $10 GC if you purchase a $100 London Drugs GC.
[OP]
Nov 12, 2017
65 posts
90 upvotes
naticom wrote: can we use ivanhoe GC to buy ivanhoe GC then we can stack the AMEX offer with Metrotown online offer?
You could stack the AMEX offer with the typical Ivanhoe Cambridge mall gift card promo during Black Friday though. That's what I'm planning to do.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2007
1323 posts
289 upvotes
GVRD
Pharmer wrote: I have used 2 different MasterCards to pay icbc before for the same insurance at London drugs
The payment rules changed on March 11/19. You might be right about multiple cc's, I can't see anything stating that multiple CC payment are not allowed but I was advised that the system can no longer accept.

However, back to GC's - If one is following the rules then "Prepaid Gift credit cards cannot be accepted as payment" - that is the direct quote from their manual.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2698 posts
1572 upvotes
Langley
SkillOverload wrote: It should be on the list. I just checked the Guildford Mall website.
Oh, I was looking at the site, I know Guildford has a London Drugs in it, but does the card work with all retailers in the Guildford mall Directory?
Oct 18, 2015
224 posts
144 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is anyone getting this error? "An error occurred. Please double-check your billing and credit card information, and please try again."

I tried different cards and triple-checked my address, but it wouldn't let me. My first order went through though so I am getting there's a limit on how many you can buy? I was trying to buy my second.
Sep 9, 2019
333 posts
190 upvotes
eyeball123 wrote: Is anyone getting this error? "An error occurred. Please double-check your billing and credit card information, and please try again."

I tried different cards and triple-checked my address, but it wouldn't let me. My first order went through though so I am getting there's a limit on how many you can buy? I was trying to buy my second.
I purchased two and then got this error on my third attempt.
Sep 9, 2019
333 posts
190 upvotes
But I don't see anywhere the says limit x per customer.
Oct 10, 2006
598 posts
699 upvotes
Ottawa
How to redeem your e-gift card

1. Present this confirmation to the Bayshore Shopping Centre Guest Services (printout or on your mobile phone)
2. Show one government identity card or equivalent abroad with your full name and photo, to prove your identity. See details here
3. Guest Services will record this unique e-gift card number and transfer the amount onto a plastic gift card.
4. Shop away! The card can be used at most of our retailers, listed here
5. If you wish to, come pick up your e-gift card in one of our other Ivanhoé Cambridge centres.
Dec 9, 2001
343 posts
143 upvotes
Vancouver
Sweety wrote: How to redeem your e-gift card

1. Present this confirmation to the Bayshore Shopping Centre Guest Services (printout or on your mobile phone)
2. Show one government identity card or equivalent abroad with your full name and photo, to prove your identity. See details here
3. Guest Services will record this unique e-gift card number and transfer the amount onto a plastic gift card.
4. Shop away! The card can be used at most of our retailers, listed here
5. If you wish to, come pick up your e-gift card in one of our other Ivanhoé Cambridge centres.
Is there a limit on how many a single person can transfer?
Would they combine multiple cards into one?
Sep 9, 2019
333 posts
190 upvotes
Just went to pick up. Show the email and a piece of ID and you'll get the gift card. Amex prepaid, can be used at Guildford and Tsawwassen Mills too.
Oct 18, 2015
224 posts
144 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dealpool wrote: I purchased two and then got this error on my third attempt.
This might be it. I got one, my roommate got one, and when I try to get another I started getting the error. Maybe there's a limit of 2 per household.
Sep 9, 2019
333 posts
190 upvotes
eyeball123 wrote: This might be it. I got one, my roommate got one, and when I try to get another I started getting the error. Maybe there's a limit of 2 per household.
I tried again today and getting this error everytime.