Expired Hot Deals

[Ivanhoe Cambridge Malls] Metrotown Mall Fall Promo - $10 off $100 e-Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2019 5:04 pm
May 29, 2005
117 posts
81 upvotes
Customer service at metrotown told me that it's supposed to be one GC per email acct. You can use multiple emails to buy more cards at the discounted rate. So just use the Gmail for trick.

They cannot combined multiples into 1 physical GC though.

I didn't ask at the time but wonder if the GC can be used to pay your cell bills or apply credits to your acct. Save you 10% if you can.

As another person mentioned, you can go to Walmart and purchase other GCs.
Mar 4, 2019
15 posts
49 upvotes
Getting this

An error occurred. Please double-check your billing and credit card information, and please try again.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7999 posts
5726 upvotes
North York
Ivanhoé Cambridge properties across Canada:

Nova Scotia
Mic Mac Mall NS Dartmouth

Quebec
Centre Jean Talon QC St-Léonard
Complexe Les Ailes QC Montréal
Fairview Pointe-Claire QC Pointe-Claire
Galerie Place Ville Marie QC Montréal
Galeries d'Anjou QC Montreal
Laurier Québec QC Québec
Montreal Eaton Centre QC Montréal
Place Montréal Trust QC Montréal
Place Ste-Foy QC Québec

Ontario
Bayshore Shopping Centre ON Ottawa
Conestoga Mall ON Waterloo
Mapleview Shopping Centre ON Burlington
Oshawa Centre ON Oshawa
Outlet Collection at Niagara ON Niagara-On-The-Lake
Vaughan Mills ON Vaughan

Manitoba
Outlet Collection Winnipeg MB Winnipeg

Alberta
CrossIron Mills AB Rocky View
Deerfoot Meadows AB Calgary
Market Mall AB Calgary
Premium Outlet Collection EIA AB Edmonton
Southgate Centre AB Edmonton
The Core AB Calgary

British Columbia
Guildford Town Centre BC Surrey
Mayfair Shopping Centre Canada BC Victoria
Metropolis at Metrotown I & II BC Burnaby
Tsawwassen Mills BC Tsawwassen
Woodgrove Centre BC Nanaimo
Nov 25, 2009
356 posts
128 upvotes
Terrace
keneng wrote: Customer service at metrotown told me that it's supposed to be one GC per email acct. You can use multiple emails to buy more cards at the discounted rate. So just use the Gmail for trick.

They cannot combined multiples into 1 physical GC though.

I didn't ask at the time but wonder if the GC can be used to pay your cell bills or apply credits to your acct. Save you 10% if you can.

As another person mentioned, you can go to Walmart and purchase other GCs.
I used it to pay my mom's pay as you go bill, so yes it works
Oct 3, 2017
29 posts
22 upvotes
I was able to buy 2 gift cards each day yesterday and the day before... Today I can't even buy one. Getting this error every time:

"An error occurred. Please double-check your billing and credit card information, and please try again."

Friend of mine has not succeeded even once. We tried using different cards, browsers, ip addresses, devices, still no clue.

Customer service was completely useless. Gave the most generic response possible: "oh it might be a technical issue" "maybe just wait for a bit and try again"

Oh well.
Sep 9, 2019
333 posts
190 upvotes
gdsy101326 wrote: I was able to buy 2 gift cards each day yesterday and the day before... Today I can't even buy one. Getting this error every time:

"An error occurred. Please double-check your billing and credit card information, and please try again."

Friend of mine has not succeeded even once. We tried using different cards, browsers, ip addresses, devices, still no clue.

Customer service was completely useless. Gave the most generic response possible: "oh it might be a technical issue" "maybe just wait for a bit and try again"

Oh well.
Yeah I'd like to find out why as well. Tried a few different things already.
Jun 15, 2016
71 posts
95 upvotes
Fall Promo Running at Ivanehoe Cambridge Malls (Vaughn Mills, Metrotown, Tsawassen Mills, Crossiron Mills, etc.) for $10 off each $100 Gift Card. Great if you need to load up your phone bill or were making a purchase anyways or need to buy things for Christmas/BF/CM!

Edit: Image of all malls accepted attached.
Images
  • IvanhoeCambridge.PNG
Last edited by Gerbilz on Oct 22nd, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My life has become a cycle of figuring out what deals to return and what to keep.
Talk to me about Churning and MS :)
Aug 25, 2012
142 posts
195 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Can this be used at T&T in Metrotown?
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1160 posts
336 upvotes
Vancouver
frozatio wrote: Can this be used at T&T in Metrotown?
Nope, it's on their exclusion list.

You can also find out on their search, just turn on the filter that let's you search for stores that accept GCs.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5717 posts
1470 upvotes
Calgary
thanks OP, picked up a couple, donno what i need them for but 10% off on top of everything else is nice.
Apr 12, 2008
934 posts
276 upvotes
Note to those who are buying - it's an American express prepaid card that you are buying. So if a store doesn't accept Amex, then this won't work.
Use Gift Card only at authorized merchants that accept American Express® Cards at Ivanhoé Cambridge Shopping Centres.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5717 posts
1470 upvotes
Calgary
fancypantsfloyd wrote: Note to those who are buying - it's an American express prepaid card that you are buying. So if a store doesn't accept Amex, then this won't work.
if you go to the malls website and search stores there's a very obvious tick box to filter only stores that will accept it.
Annotation 2019-10-22 151216.png
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1013 posts
572 upvotes
canada
Is this online or in person?? Online isn’t worth it and is capped at 1-2x. Useless. They have many thru the year with higher caps. Hard pass
Last edited by thesick on Oct 22nd, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4082 posts
2378 upvotes
Edmonton
thesick wrote: Is this online or in person??
Online-only. Then you have to go to the mall to exchange for the physical gift card(s).