• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2013 6:35 am
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 4, 2009
13 posts
8 upvotes

[Mexx] Mexx Friends and Family 40% OFF Regular and Sale items

There is a Friends and Family event at the Mexx @ Shops at Don Mills and you will receive 40% off all NEW spring collection and sale items. There is no limitation in the number of items you can purchase. With the friends and family coupon, you get 40% off all regular priced new collection and an additional 40% off of recent spring collection sale items.

*Also, the additional 50% off of sale winter clothing is still in effect.

Save the coupon below onto your smartphone.

Link here to coupon
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3092 posts
1039 upvotes
can this be used towards suits?
Nov 28, 2005
13 posts
2 upvotes
Montreal
Can you confirm that is only valid at Don Mills? Coupon doesn't mention a specific location.
[OP]
Oct 4, 2009
13 posts
8 upvotes
ginsu wrote: Can you confirm that is only valid at Don Mills? Coupon doesn't mention a specific location.
Just got confirmation, it's valid at any Mexx! Thanks for asking!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
5626 posts
208 upvotes
Scarborough
Sounds good, will check out if need clothes.
RZ9 5900X|GB X570 Aorus Elite|CR 2x16Gb DDR4-3600 CL16|eVGA GF RTX 3080 10GB XCU|eVGA SN750 P2|Antec P183|LG WH14NS40|Intel 730 480GB SSD|CC MX500 2TB SSD|SS 1TB HDD|SoundBlaster Z|Logi Z-5500|LG 38WK95C/Len TV T22i-10|CS K100|HyperX PF Surge|Ocu. Rift S
Sep 17, 2012
281 posts
302 upvotes
Mississauga
I don't know why but Mexx stuff has always this cheap look, at least to me. Banana Republic is in sort of the same price range and looks much better. Club Monaco is more expensive but even considering the relative price difference is much nicer looking and better quality.
Mar 19, 2009
349 posts
161 upvotes
rayydar wrote: I don't know why but Mexx stuff has always this cheap look, at least to me. Banana Republic is in sort of the same price range and looks much better. Club Monaco is more expensive but even considering the relative price difference is much nicer looking and better quality.
Not sure about suits and shirts, for tees and polo, Banana Republic is dull, while Mexx is more stylish (European style, maybe). Their materials are very soft and colors are vivid. For Mexx kids, personally, I think it's by far the best cost-value (often 40% off or semi-annual 50% off) followed by Ralph Laurent(when on sale), Nautica.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2009
2700 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
I find that the selections available are still kinda expensive even with the 40% discount. I'm not usually the type to pay $40($70 with 40% discount) for a thin sweater. Or is it just me?
Jun 9, 2011
59 posts
15 upvotes
daniiiel wrote: There is a Friends and Family event at the Mexx @ Shops at Don Mills and you will receive 40% off all NEW spring collection and sale items. There is no limitation in the number of items you can purchase. With the friends and family coupon, you get 40% off all regular priced new collection and an additional 40% off of recent spring collection sale items.

*Also, the additional 50% off of sale winter clothing is still in effect.

Save the coupon below onto your smartphone.

Link here to coupon

-I bought some sale items in-store and was given the 40% FF discount off the sale price.
-Went online (to buy an item they didn't have in my size in store) and the website does not discount off the sale price, only discounts the 40% FF discount off the original price. Arguably this is inconsistent with the fine print on the coupon (the only sale merchandise that is excluded is the extra 50% off sale merchandise, none of which remains on the website).

If you are looking to buy sale merchandise you are better off going to the store (although possibly YMMV).

To complicate matters on the website I can't get a sale transaction to go through - when I try to pay, I keep getting a message saying "The authorization request to the Payment Provider has timed out." Anyone else have trouble checking out on the website?
Aug 26, 2012
720 posts
153 upvotes
there were 2 slim fit suits in ottawa when i went today. one navy (very faint light blue plaid design) and one black
and about 5 regular-fit suits

my friend got a full suit, shirt, and tie for 300 dollars (tax included)

their selection looked a lot better than what zara had for the same price range (i dislike zara personally but it was the only store that had slim-fit suits for the same price). i agree with those who argue about cheap quality (obviously it is) but if the suit fits really well for 200 dollars then you have nothing to lose. the slim fit suit came to 150 before tax. i had to pass because it was too narrow around the shoulders for me but my friend's suit looks really nice. also checked out banana republic and there was nothing that had the same fit. the quality looks a bit better but you won't find the tight fit you get with a slimmer suit. obviously not a business suit but decent for younger guys not looking to spend a lot

if you need a cheap suit or blazer then the sale is worth a look. otherwise it's nothing special
Nov 7, 2012
238 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
Got some shirts and pants to refresh my wardrobe for spring, thanks OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)