Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Mi’hito Sushi Pop Up (Markham) - 50% Off All Items (Jan 7th to Jan 14th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2021 12:04 am
Aug 9, 2008
579 posts
345 upvotes
eclone wrote: Komeya is also very good, especially their kale noodles bowl.

Now I just make my own. Komeya or Heisei Mart sells the locally made noodles frozen and taro fish for sashimi. I make 4 bowls and cost around $6-7/bowl.
thanks for mentioning Taro's fish! It's in my neighborhood and no one really cared about the Great Clips in that location
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5504 posts
690 upvotes
corvax wrote: thanks for mentioning Taro's fish! It's in my neighborhood and no one really cared about the Great Clips in that location
I did. :( Used to just walk over there. Now I have to go all the way to Bayview. Taro's fish is great though. Better to order online ahead of time. Ramen place beside it is good too.
This space for rent.
Mar 18, 2008
636 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
corvax wrote: Passed by this place after picking up groceries as timing was right. Got there 11:15 but got my food at 11:50. Ordered 2 salmon bowls and a lobster burrito.

There were folks ahead of me waiting inside so I was asked to wait in my car and come back in 30 minutes. Even saw a guy driving a new white G550 pull in. Maybe he wanted some 50 off poke bowls since he’s making payments for a $170k suv lol

Food wise - nothing great. Serving size was so-so and was mostly rice and veggies. Will still stick with Poke Guys at regular price. Don’t bother with Poke Box either.
Lol I don’t think there is a correlation between driving baller cars and having an RFD mentality hahahaha
Mar 9, 2013
256 posts
565 upvotes
Don’t forget that they are closed today (Sundays)
Jun 27, 2017
111 posts
70 upvotes
I went there last night, after 10 minutes, only 1 person went in. There were at least 10 other people ahead of me (which means another 50 minutes min), not counting the time it takes to wait for food being made. Just FYI, you couldn't order by phone or online so it was walk-in only. Didn't feel 50% off was worth waiting 1 hour in the cold.
May 12, 2017
10 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Went in to order at 1pm but picked up my food at 4.30pm yesterday (lines are really long)
Food was average. IMO not worth the wait. Barely gave any fish either.
May 28, 2007
165 posts
37 upvotes
My friend went there yesterday (Jan 9 at around 5 PM). He said a Markham Health inspector came by and said that there were too many people and they needed to show proof of their COVID protocols. Is the place still opened, do you know if they got fined?
Feb 17, 2019
71 posts
13 upvotes
jerjai wrote: My friend went there yesterday (Jan 9 at around 5 PM). He said a Markham Health inspector came by and said that there were too many people and they needed to show proof of their COVID protocols. Is the place still opened, do you know if they got fined?
When I went to order, the guy inside told me the same thing. He said that the health inspector didnt want people lining up waiting inside, so that's why people were asked to line up outside in the freezing cold. The place is still open.
Mar 9, 2013
256 posts
565 upvotes
Went in this morning to order. No other customer was inside. I gave them my phone number and they told me it would be 30 minutes. I waited 25 minutes in my car. I ordered the Unagi (Eel) burrito and the Salmon poke bowl. Pretty tasty. I would say it was worth it, being 50% off.
Images
  • 0EF400B0-301F-44EC-9A0D-F62A63C336D8.jpeg
Banned
Aug 28, 2013
780 posts
514 upvotes
Richmond Hill
codemaker wrote: Went in this morning to order. No other customer was inside. I gave them my phone number and they told me it would be 30 minutes. I waited 25 minutes in my car. I ordered the Unagi (Eel) burrito and the Salmon poke bowl. Pretty tasty. I would say it was worth it, being 50% off.
Can I ask what sauce comes with this?
Mar 9, 2013
256 posts
565 upvotes
RoyF482 wrote: Can I ask what sauce comes with this?
For the poke bowls, you can choose from Spicy Mayo, Seasame Vinaigrette, Cucumber Dill, Green Goddess, Sweet Chilli Orange, Unagi Sauce, Mango Mayo, and Yuzu Sesame.

I chose the Unagi Sauce (it’s like a teriyaki sauce).
Mar 9, 2013
256 posts
565 upvotes
The burrito wasn’t as fat as the ones from Makirrito, but I enjoyed the nutty arugula in it. The poke bowl also wasn’t as big as the ones from Poke Guys, but it was a good variety of ingredients (shiitake mushrooms, edamame, seaweed salad, corn, cabbage.. I ordered it with everything) and was tasty.
Oct 11, 2006
128 posts
15 upvotes
There isn’t a lot of staff so be prepared to wait awhile for the actual food. Not bad for 50% off.
Images
  • 92A027BF-A95F-49F1-B872-4775955C0FF8.jpeg
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
Went this morning, had a decent amount of workers present and the line moved smoothly.

One to take orders
Two making the food
One packing everything

The space, Le Cue, had more then enough space to wait for your food to be made. Was in and out in about 30mins.

Portions were decent in my opinion.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
for those planning to go right now

-lining up to order

-waiting for the food to be made

probably : 38 mins more or less
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
GunnerX wrote: I did. :( Used to just walk over there. Now I have to go all the way to Bayview. Taro's fish is great though. Better to order online ahead of time. Ramen place beside it is good too.
taro fish has now a second location in markham :)

https://tarosfish.com/markham/