Expired Hot Deals

Michaels

Michaels 20-25% off ENTIRE purchase incl sale items (time sensitive, flyer coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2009 1:41 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
1116 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto

[Michaels] Michaels 20-25% off ENTIRE purchase incl sale items (time sensitive, flyer coupon)

I'm surprised this wasn't posted earlier by someone else, so sorry that this is coming late (one coupon already expired).

This week's flyer contains time-sensitive coupons:
  • Thursday (Nov 26, 9am-noon) - 25% off entire purchase, including sale items.
  • Thursday (Nov 26, noon-10pm) - 50% any on regular price item (standard Michaels coupon)
  • Friday (Nov 27, 9am-noon) - 20% off entire purchase, including sale items.
  • Friday (Nov 27, noon-10pm) - 50% any on regular price item (standard Michaels coupon)
There are exceptions: excludes custom framing, large trees, custom orders, super expensive machines (i.e. Cricut and those tshirt transfer things).

Examples:
50%+ off wreaths - Spotted some regular $69.99, on sale $39.99
Glass ornaments - Regular $16.99/box, on sale $4 (70% off)
Drafting table on sale $79.99
Lots of frames on sale (nice solid wood, with double mats)

Then stack up the 20% / 25% coupon.

Glass ornaments are pretty ones - decorated with sparkles, and made of glass. Not cheap Canadian Tire variety.

I bought 8 boxes of glass ornaments and it came to $3.03/box. That's better than Boxing Day.

Michaels doesn't have great sales, but this one is definitely worth checking out. The 20% off entire purchase coupon is amazing when stacked with sale prices. (I never wanted to waste my money on an overpriced wreath, but with 50% + 25%, it was hard to resist).

Link to photo of coupon (must have non-reproduced coupon to qualify)
[IMG]http://imgur.com/VWQgnl.jpg[/IMG]
5 replies
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
Good catch. I usually gloss over those coupons because they always say regular priced items in the fine print.

Frames were 60% off. With another 20% off that is a hot deal.
- Tired of seeing this thread?
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner > click Settings > under Accounts & Preferences on the left-hand side, click Hidden Threads > Enable thread hiding: Yes/No - select Yes then Save Changes
Jul 12, 2008
69 posts
5 upvotes
NFN_NLN wrote: Good catch. I usually gloss over those coupons because they always say regular priced items in the fine print.

Frames were 60% off. With another 20% off that is a hot deal.

Frames at 60% off are a DOORCRASHER and the extra 20% off is NOT applicable. (tried it already)
Frames at 50% off are eligible for the extra 20% off.

Oriiginal coupons only, as stated in the small print. NO photocopies (YMMV)
Apr 16, 2009
634 posts
196 upvotes
This must nto be nation-wide, cause the best coupon I saw in the flyer was 10% off holiday sale items. No where as good.
Jul 20, 2009
75 posts
69 upvotes
New Westminster
i got the same coupons from my email. Maybe that's the way to go?