Michaels

Michaels: 50% Off Any One Regular Priced Item (December 17-24) & Weekly Coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2011 9:45 am
[OP]
Oct 27, 2010
587 posts
1006 upvotes

[Michaels] Michaels: 50% Off Any One Regular Priced Item (December 17-24) & Weekly Coupons

This week's coupons are out at Michaels, and they are offering 50% off any one regular priced item in stores.
  • 20% off your entire purchase, including sale items
  • 50% off any one regular price item
  • 25% off entire purchase of wall and tabletop frames, framed art and display cases
  • 50% off custom framing order
To get your discounts, head over to the weekly ad, select and print off your coupons. There's a limit of one coupon per customer, per day, and exclusions apply on Christmas trees (4ft and taller), clearance, buy & get items, online purchases, As Seen On TV items, special order custom floral arrangements, special order custom frames and materials. For the full list of exclusions, view the fine print on the coupon. If you have the Michaels mobile app, you can also load your coupons on there.
7 replies
Oct 5, 2011
49 posts
12 upvotes
BRANDON
Hey, where do you find the coupons? all i see are item specific ones... no "50% off any one regular priced item" ones...
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3704 posts
871 upvotes
Hamilton
what I find about these 50% coupons is if the item is already on sale (sale 20 or 30% off) they can't override it and give you the 50% off via the coupon. It has happened to me a few times.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4752 posts
126 upvotes
Oakville
The 40% off coupons are practically weekly whereas the 50% happens once every couple months. However, this one has happened in the last three weeks.

That being said, I wouldn't ever buy something regular price at Michaels.
Banned
Apr 27, 2010
6280 posts
446 upvotes
Help me
Someone gave me one at the store a few weeks ago, if you're on here - THANK YOU.

Teachers!!!! Show your OCT card for a 15% discount!
[OP]
Oct 27, 2010
587 posts
1006 upvotes
CIoudStrife wrote: Hey, where do you find the coupons? all i see are item specific ones... no "50% off any one regular priced item" ones...

Go to weekly ad page (click on "next week's ad" in the top left corner), and then click on "see all coupons" on the right sidebar. You can then select and print off all of the coupons for the week.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2440 posts
643 upvotes
this store works well, they over inflate prices and then give you 20-50% off 1 item
i've shopped there then end up buying items on ebay for less (most of the time)

sometimes u find good deals, but the thing is, u carry on and start shopping for more and more and that's where they get u
2 bad we don't have hobby lobby or other big craft stores here
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)