Expired Hot Deals

Michaels

50% off everything! Woodside center Markham location closing down!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2020 9:51 am
Tags:
None
Jul 22, 2012
431 posts
110 upvotes
Maple
jrshopper wrote: FYI, those go on sale 2-3 times a year for around $50 versus the normal $129 (iirc). Normally Black Friday, Boxing Day for sure. Other than that you want to wait for a coupon deal.
Thanks ill keep a look out
[OP]
Jan 19, 2020
6 posts
20 upvotes
EbonyRose wrote: Any acrylic paints left?
Lots of paints left and brushes as well. But I am not sure if its acrylic
Sep 26, 2009
159 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
Doses anyone know if framing/custom framing is discounted as well?
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17190 posts
11917 upvotes
Markham
Just got back from there as I work close by. The staff have actually boxed up quite a bit of stuff IMO - guessing they are either moving it back into HO inventory for other stores or perhaps liquidated or whatever. Regardless not everything is there unless you get there before they box up the stuff you want because stuff is being boxed as we speak.

Since Michaels pretty much has 40-60% off coupons all the time, the deal is nothing special EXCEPT if you're buying something that they excluded from the regular coupons (eg Everyday low value stuff).

I went there to pick up some E6000 glue as I think the stuff is pretty amazing glue and it's an Everyday Low Value item so it was previously excluded. BTW regular price for E6000 2 oz tube is $8.99 so $4.50 while supplies last.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jan 4, 2010
742 posts
451 upvotes
Waterloo
Off topic but the best sale I have ever been to was Target after Christmas sale (before they announced their closing). Everything was 90% off and it was so funny. Everyone was just giggling when they went to the self price check scanner. You don’t know what joy is until you walk out of the store with 10 bags and one long long ass receipt when you only spent $60 bucks. I still have a load of wrapping paper from that sale, they were like 10cents a rollFace With Tears Of Joy Fancy stuff too.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3468 posts
3496 upvotes
Mordor
tinbitz wrote: Off topic but the best sale I have ever been to was Target after Christmas sale (before they announced their closing). Everything was 90% off and it was so funny. Everyone was just giggling when they went to the self price check scanner. You don’t know what joy is until you walk out of the store with 10 bags and one long long ass receipt when you only spent $60 bucks. I still have a load of wrapping paper from that sale, they were like 10cents a rollFace With Tears Of Joy Fancy stuff too.
i am still using the wrapper paper i got from them.
i bought those super thick rolls....5-6 of them
Nov 14, 2015
524 posts
366 upvotes
Unionville, ON
hmmm now the Michaels and the Bouclair in the same plaza are gone. I wonder if Moore's and Pier 1 will follow and then they'll tear up the plaza
May 31, 2009
80 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if there are any knitting stuff left? (Yarn, needles?)
Sep 12, 2019
89 posts
155 upvotes
pretty sure they were all gone. I was in there 2 weeks ago and they had some clearance yarn but someone asked last week when I was in there saying they moved all the yarn.

I asked the staff and they are redistributing the inventory to other locations and closing the store down.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17190 posts
11917 upvotes
Markham
stancehunter wrote: hmmm now the Michaels and the Bouclair in the same plaza are gone. I wonder if Moore's and Pier 1 will follow and then they'll tear up the plaza
I believe Pier 1 is closing a bunch of stores so that wouldn't surprise me at all.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)