Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Michaels

Michaels 50% off one Regular Priced Item - Dec 2 - 5/08

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2008 11:10 pm
Tags:
7 replies
Feb 8, 2007
819 posts
59 upvotes
This is a different SKU so they can be used on the same transaction for your 2 most expensive items (as opposed to leaving the store and returning 3 minutes later to make another purchase - ignoring the conditions of the coupon).
I can't believe the number of people who don't use these coupons - the stuff is so overpriced there. Last night I watched a guy pay $100 for four 8" round styrofoam balls!
[IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1249 ... ez0.th.png[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2004
1045 posts
346 upvotes
YEG
Jason-Wein wrote: This is a different SKU so they can be used on the same transaction for your 2 most expensive items (as opposed to leaving the store and returning 3 minutes later to make another purchase - ignoring the conditions of the coupon).
I can't believe the number of people who don't use these coupons - the stuff is so overpriced there. Last night I watched a guy pay $100 for four 8" round styrofoam balls!
[IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1249 ... ez0.th.png[/IMG]
The coupon clearly says "Reproductions not accepted" - meaning that they won't accept a printout of the coupon I would assume?
Feb 8, 2007
819 posts
59 upvotes
archimed wrote: The coupon clearly says "Reproductions not accepted" - meaning that they won't accept a printout of the coupon I would assume?
The coupons were sent electronically (email) so they aren't reproductions - they are original printed coupons. This is on all Michaels coupons (as well as other retailers) that just haven't figured out that they need to update the terms of their electronically distributed coupons.
They most definately WILL accept these coupons. Did it at Michaels last night and again today (used both coupons in the same transaction).
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
This is like a weekly thing for this store.. and their flyers have been loaded with 40-50-60% off everything!

Are they turning into the Canadian Tire of the home deco world?
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2003
4772 posts
42 upvotes
thanks4posting!
"Illegitimi non carborundum" --Latin Proverb
If you want to do something good for your soul, and your own sense of self-worth, help someone secretly and never tell them or anyone else, ever.
:evil: AVOID ByoLogyc products such as ByoMate!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2008
6858 posts
220 upvotes
Ontario
I have trouble finding "regular" priced items even at 1/2 price worth it.
Their framing prices are robbery.
Wish it was 50% off including sales.

That said, it might be worth it to some people for things that never go on sale in there and not really found in other stores.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
2270 posts
69 upvotes
Not all M's would allow using both coupons in one transaction. I just take my hubby with me if I want more than one item. We do his parent's Christmas Stockings and I fill her's with scrapbooking supplies so use the 50% off coupons a lot right before Christmas. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)