Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5573 posts
907 upvotes
Toronto

[Michaels] Michaels Boxing Week Flyer: 60% off Custom Framing

Michael's Boxing Week Flyer is now available in the Boxing Day Flyer Gallery. Here are a few deals for you to consider:
  • Custom Framing - 60% off Entire Stock
  • 50% off Open Backs & Framed Art
  • 40% off Bead Gallery Strung Beads, Bead Landing Lampwork Glass Beads
  • 60% off Artists Gallery Wrapped Canvas & Easels
  • 50% off Baskets, Christmas Storage, Craft Storage, Closet & Laundry Organization
  • 50% off Crayola Activity Kits
The Boxing Week sale starts on the 26th with the exception of regions where stores can't open on Boxing Day. The flyer in the gallery falls into this category as it is sourced from Newfoundland so you'll notice that the start date for the flyer scans is December 27th.
2 replies
Nov 7, 2011
834 posts
874 upvotes
British Columbia
I went to get a simple picture framed and they had this amazing %50 percent off sale. The crappiest ugliest frame they could find for me was $450.... The next store I went to, full price said 80 dollars or 100 for the nice one.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12496 posts
15659 upvotes
bengoldenberg wrote: I went to get a simple picture framed and they had this amazing %50 percent off sale. The crappiest ugliest frame they could find for me was $450.... The next store I went to, full price said 80 dollars or 100 for the nice one.

+1

They have this 60% off offer on and off throughout the entire year. The regular prices are ridiculously high and after the discount they are still high. You could get the same price or lower at your neighbourhood small business frame it shop.
Have a nice day!