Michael's September Coupon Bonanza

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2010 4:26 pm
16 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2006
1560 posts
273 upvotes
We’re sorry. This coupon is no longer available because the viewing limit has been exceeded.
If you have been forwarded this coupon and would like to receive offers like this directly from Michaels, please register at Michaels.com.
Psygineer = Psychological Engineer, when A.I. gets strong enough, I will be the first in the field of Android counseling.
May 27, 2007
16029 posts
4433 upvotes
Toronto
nooo!
anyone took screenshot?
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2009
1111 posts
79 upvotes
Im surprised they have a coupon limit. Who the hell goes to this store still? Arts and Crafts have declined so much because of technology.
Oct 31, 2002
469 posts
7 upvotes
Dorianking wrote: Im surprised they have a coupon limit. Who the hell goes to this store still? Arts and Crafts have declined so much because of technology.
my wife loves this store, as much as i try, printing out a floral arrangement and taping it to my coffee table doesn't have the same effect as an actual arrangement
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2296 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto
Please help! Can't see the coupons.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
2270 posts
69 upvotes
riffr aff wrote: it seems they have this offer every other week

50% off, no. But 40% off pops up all the time. There's been less 50% off coupons in the last few years. Used to be at every holiday/special ocassion. For a scrapbooker it's brutal when there's a coupon. I had a 40% off I wanted to use with birthday money recently. I looked over the whole store and there were more items in the scrapbooking section already on discount. I finally decided on the Martha Stewart Circle cutter gadget because it looked like a cool gadget. But I almost walked out empty handed because of lack of choice I had.

You'd think M's thought us scrapbookers were CHEAP! :razz:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)