Expired Hot Deals

[Michael's on Simcoe - Toronto via AMEX Platinum] [YMMV - targeted email] Free $100

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2018 12:54 pm
[OP]
Dec 5, 2016
27 posts
12 upvotes

[Michael's on Simcoe - Toronto via AMEX Platinum] [YMMV - targeted email] Free $100

Just received this by email from Amex for the platinum card in partnership with Michael's on Simcoe.

Make a lasting impression on that special someone with exquisite dining – and a $100 statement credit from American Express.*

To be eligible for this offer:
• Your account must be in good standing.
• You must use your registered American Express Card to make a qualifying purchase at Michael’s on Simcoe located at 100 Simcoe St., Toronto, ON M5H 3G2 between June 14, 2018 at 12:00:01am ET and October 14, 2018 11:59:59 pm ET.

To be eligible for a $100 (CAD) statement credit, a qualifying purchase of $100 (CAD) or more in a single transaction, after taxes, must be charged to your registered Card.

Link to their website: Michael's on Simcoe

Also, don't forget to book your reservation through Platinum Concierge and receive a complimentary dessert platter courtesy of the Platinum Dining Program. - Thanks Npno25 for the reminder!
Last edited by stolenfire on Jun 14th, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
28 replies
Jun 21, 2017
139 posts
103 upvotes
Ontario
I got the same offer on my platinum. Couple the credit with the free dessert platter you get when booking through the platinum concierge and this is a great offer.

That $1,200 steak though...
[OP]
Dec 5, 2016
27 posts
12 upvotes
Npno25 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 3:21 pm
I got the same offer on my platinum. Couple the credit with the free dessert platter you get when booking through the platinum concierge and this is a great offer.

That $1,200 steak though...
Right...meant to mention booking through the platinum concierge in the initial post - will edit. Thanks!
Nov 8, 2017
645 posts
127 upvotes
Npno25 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 3:21 pm

That $1,200 steakthough...
Wow .....
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1838 posts
851 upvotes
Bullet proof vest included? One shooting call it a coincidence. Two shootings call me ..... ?
Nov 24, 2014
293 posts
213 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
Is it worth it to just go for the chicken or the lamb so your bill comes to a little over $100? (RFD thinking) or is the steak there super worth it?
Jun 21, 2017
139 posts
103 upvotes
Ontario
jurassicworld wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 11:39 am
Is it worth it to just go for the chicken or the lamb so your bill comes to a little over $100? (RFD thinking) or is the steak there super worth it?
Meh, steak there is good but definitely not super worth it IMO.
Jul 4, 2012
106 posts
69 upvotes
Technically, we can spend $75 on drinks or a bottle of wine, which would come to $100 with tax and 18% tip, and go eat at an establishment where being potentially shot or a witness to a shooting wouldn't be a factor... Right?
Jun 29, 2015
156 posts
102 upvotes
Canada Eh?
Got the offer as well. AMEX has been recently bombarding my inbox with targeted Platinum offers.
Took a quick look at the menu...guess you could say the meal would kind of be free if you ordered two USDA strip loin's + appetizer + drinks...probably be around $150 CAD ish before statement credit.

The real problem on my end though is that I have no one I want to bring Grinning Face With Smiling EyesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
[OP]
Dec 5, 2016
27 posts
12 upvotes
pseudosammich wrote:
Jun 16th, 2018 10:06 pm
Got the offer as well. AMEX has been recently bombarding my inbox with targeted Platinum offers.
Took a quick look at the menu...guess you could say the meal would kind of be free if you ordered two USDA strip loin's + appetizer + drinks...probably be around $150 CAD ish before statement credit.

The real problem on my end though is that I have no one I want to bring Grinning Face With Smiling EyesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Maybe find a few RFDers with the platinum amex and organize a meet haha
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6260 posts
1549 upvotes
pseudosammich wrote:
Jun 16th, 2018 10:06 pm

I don't get these offers on my Biz Plat.... Neutral Face
Nov 24, 2014
293 posts
213 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
stolenfire wrote:
Jun 19th, 2018 10:56 am
Maybe find a few RFDers with the platinum amex and organize a meet haha
RFD Platinum members meet, everyone orders $101 worth on separate bills.