Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Michelin Guardian Hybrid Wiper Blade $10.89 ($8.99 in-store)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2021 9:30 am
[OP]
Mar 24, 2016
977 posts
1504 upvotes
scarborough

[Costco] Michelin Guardian Hybrid Wiper Blade $10.89 ($8.99 in-store)

This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.

Michelin Guardian wiper blades combine the windshield hugging features of a traditional blade and anti-snow build-up features of a beam blade. Exclusive Fit-Right design for maximum blade to windshield contact and even wipes. It offers a all-weather perfomance in rain, ice and snow with a quick and easy installation with the EZ Lock connector system. The durable cover prevents the blade from clogging and durable rubber for long lasting and quiet performance.

Features:
New hybrib design: Improved performance
Fit Righ design: Maximum blade to windshield contact
EZ Lock connector system: For quick and easy installation
All season design

Minimum Order Quantity is 2 Wiper Blades of Any Size. To avoid order cancellation, please ensure 2 Wiper Blades are Added to Cart. Find your size using the Fitment Guide.
Last edited by explorer11 on Mar 8th, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
67 replies
Nov 4, 2015
335 posts
94 upvotes
T.O
How good are these wipers? I got Bosch Icon last year and they barely lasted 6 months until it started streaking...
TELUS 25gb/$40
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14225 posts
8015 upvotes
Southern Ontario
taurine wrote: How good are these wipers? I got Bosch Icon last year and they barely lasted 6 months until it started streaking...
My ICONs lasted 2y before bad streaking, also do this

Dec 2, 2019
237 posts
602 upvotes
taurine wrote: How good are these wipers? I got Bosch Icon last year and they barely lasted 6 months until it started streaking...
I got these yesterday from warehouse. Probably same price as online (don't remember actually).

No issues in installing these. Comes with some useless/un-comprehensible instructions in the package though.

By the way, most reviews online say Bosch Icons are best but your actual experience contradicts those online reviews. We will find out about these Michelin ones soon enough (or not :) )
Nov 4, 2015
335 posts
94 upvotes
T.O
AncasterRFD wrote: My ICONs lasted 2y before bad streaking, also do this

YouTube - Video
I’ll give this another try, last time I just used just a microfibre cloth and I was still experiencing the streaking or maybe I got a bad set...
SindbadRFD wrote: I got these yesterday from warehouse. Probably same price as online (don't remember actually).

No issues in installing these. Comes with some useless/un-comprehensible instructions in the package though.

By the way, most reviews online say Bosch Icons are best but your actual experience contradicts those online reviews. We will find out about these Michelin ones soon enough (or not :) )
Yeah they’re also almost 1/3 of the price since I remember paying a little over $50 for both pairs of wipers from Bosch so if they give good value and just need to replaced frequently I don’t mind
TELUS 25gb/$40
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1728 posts
855 upvotes
Laval
Not related to the product here but get Aquapel off eBay then you won't have to pay premium for wipers as you will need them less often
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8987 posts
3340 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone know if this comes with a connector adapter for pinch tab connections?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13544 posts
4066 upvotes
RFD
Considering all the positive reviews, I've tried them and have them on few months before winter, but have been disappointed with them. I don't think they will hold up as well. And this is with the windshield clay bar and clean.
Dec 2, 2019
237 posts
602 upvotes
kenchau wrote: Anyone know if this comes with a connector adapter for pinch tab connections?
Not sure what is that you are looking for. But, this is what was in package, hope it helps:
Images
  • PXL_20210308_150316688.jpg
Dec 25, 2012
593 posts
711 upvotes
Ontario
Used these twice, they weren't very good and had to replace in less then a year each time. There are better quality blades. the fact I spent $40 in 2 years- I could have just gotten a higher quality blade and not replace it annually. Bosch or other Michelin SILICON blades are the best.
Apr 7, 2009
523 posts
328 upvotes
toronto
Does anyone know the in-store price?
Mar 22, 2004
45 posts
66 upvotes
Vancouver
On the site it says "Drivers Blade Length" If I buy 2 will the 2nd one fit my passenger side? Also if I get the appropriate size will it replace the rear wiper?
Thanks
Feb 13, 2016
453 posts
609 upvotes
Kal-el wrote: On the site it says "Drivers Blade Length" If I buy 2 will the 2nd one fit my passenger side? Also if I get the appropriate size will it replace the rear wiper?
Thanks
If you search for windshield wipers there's a link for the passenger side
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2012
1090 posts
856 upvotes
Everywhere
i think they're $11.99 in the warehouse so $9 after discount?
Aug 24, 2006
254 posts
220 upvotes
GTA
Anyone know if these can be used to replace a rear wiper on a Toyota RAV4?
Apr 24, 2012
73 posts
54 upvotes
Orillia
These look identical to the Michelin Stealth wipers they had before, with just a $2 increase in price.

It's still the same frame wiper, with a boot over top to help kind of protect it from ice.

They're okay. Nothing special, but not a bad wiper.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8987 posts
3340 upvotes
Mississauga
SindbadRFD wrote: Not sure what is that you are looking for. But, this is what was in package, hope it helps:
Thanks for the photo. That's very helpful. It does not appear it has the adapter that I need.

It's always misleading when looking at fitment guides because they merely pull the lengths, but that doesn't necessarily mean their product has the connector type required for the vehicle, even though it's listed.

So your confirmation has saved me some time. Appreciate that.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2336 posts
1934 upvotes
GVRD
In the past, there's an accessory adapter for some cars that you need to call an 800# to request.

I hope everyone understands that this is not actually made by Michelin. It's another company that both designs it and sends it off to China for manufacturing. Michelin actually has nothing to do with it, except for its premium brand name recognition. Even when you call the 800#, you're not connecting with Michelin, but the other company.

I've bought these. For most people, they're fine. I have had problems though, that has caused me to rethink using either BOSCH (excellent, I've heard) or just replacing the wiper rubber refill. But there will be an uplift in price to go to Bosch. People will have to balance the quality benefit for their situations.

Of course, it's easier for most just to replace the whole arm too, but you're no longer in the OEM world. I've replaced both blades on some cars and the measurements are off, leaving a different unwiped part of the window compared to the OEM holders. It could be something to do with those adapter accessories.

Other thing about these "Michelins", is that I've found them NOT to be long-listing - or perhaps consistently lasting. Many report that, after awhile, additional issues can popup (streaking, or squeaking, etc.).

One more thing, since they are designed in the same way as your OEM holders, some people may find other issues, such as wind noise during use (or when not in use).

As usual, Costco's always got your back should things not work out well. Most returns are related to size or performance issues.

The Costco US site may have more info along with a lot of reviews.
https://www.costco.com/michelin-guardia ... 54345.html
Nov 24, 2020
3 posts
3 upvotes
ngleu wrote: Does anyone know the in-store price?
I went last Saturday and they were $11.XX. No discount in store. So you save $1 and a trip if you order online.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2188 posts
1488 upvotes
Purchased for 2 different cars and also returned them. Didn’t wipe good or would hit the hood.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)