Students

Michener Institute - 2020 Applications

Apr 7, 2020
11 posts
wlleung wrote: Received an offer for nuclear medicine!
can i ask what is the deadline when do you have to make a decision?
May 12, 2020
3 posts
StavitB30272 wrote: KOLS3387: FOR WHICH PROGRAM were you put on wait list?
When did you recieve the email?
I received the email on the 13th May for Nuclear Medicine. I am not longer hopeful about getting an offer now.
Apr 24, 2020
26 posts
10 upvotes
kols3387 wrote: I received the email on the 13th May for Nuclear Medicine. I am not longer hopeful about getting an offer now.
You are right
May 13, 2020
3 posts
3 upvotes
Got a waitlist offer for Nuclear Medicine...
A bit bummed out, especially not knowing my position. Still have some hope, but...
Apr 28, 2020
20 posts
12 upvotes
Isn't May 19th when the second round offers go out? How are people getting emails before that date? I'm confused :(
Apr 18, 2020
35 posts
56 upvotes
WalnutsANDalmonds wrote: Isn't May 19th when the second round offers go out? How are people getting emails before that date? I'm confused :(
May 19th is probably for the Michener programs. I think the emails that others are getting are from the UofT joint programs!
May 13, 2020
1 posts
2 upvotes
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone knew what the job market was like for radiation techs; I got my offer yesterday and I was pretty excited until a friend of mine told me that it was difficult to get a job in that field. I'm worried about spending time and money into a program that may not ensure job stability. Thanks in advance and good luck to anyone awaiting offers.
Apr 24, 2020
26 posts
10 upvotes
I have a different question.What do you guys think will happen to the school year beginning on September? I know its so hard to predict but do you think it will start as usual? Since these are hands on programs its impposible to study online only....
Nov 15, 2019
10 posts
9 upvotes
StavitB30272 wrote: I have a different question.What do you guys think will happen to the school year beginning on September? I know its so hard to predict but do you think it will start as usual? Since these are hands on programs its impposible to study online only....
i know right . also because of physical distancing , they might have less students in each class? who knows until we started the program.
Feb 7, 2018
42 posts
20 upvotes
StavitB30272 wrote: I have a different question.What do you guys think will happen to the school year beginning on September? I know its so hard to predict but do you think it will start as usual? Since these are hands on programs its impposible to study online only....
You'd be surprised on what they can do online. Right now, we have our summer stimulation clinical online. It's not ideal, but I guess it's better than nothing.