Students

Michener Institute - 2020 Applications

Newbie
May 23, 2020
1 posts
Hi, I’m a high senior that’s interested in the UofT Michener program. I just wanna know what are the chances of me getting into one of the 3 Programs after 1st year of university. I’m still choosing whether to go to UofT Life Sciences or Laurentian Radiation Therapy.
Newbie
Apr 24, 2020
26 posts
10 upvotes
Hey guys
So I have received an offer for MLS both from st Lawernce and Cambrian. Which do you think is better? At the end of the day the importanf thing is to pass the CSMLS test...
Thanks for your input
Newbie
Apr 26, 2020
4 posts
3 upvotes
StavitB30272 wrote: Hey guys
So I have received an offer for MLS both from st Lawernce and Cambrian. Which do you think is better? At the end of the day the importanf thing is to pass the CSMLS test...
Thanks for your input
Hi,

As you are more on success rate of CSMLS Test, please check out below link and make your final call.

https://www.csmls.org/Medical-Laborator ... rd-en.aspx

Thanks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2012
2932 posts
722 upvotes
Toronto
StavitB30272 wrote: Hey guys
So I have received an offer for MLS both from st Lawernce and Cambrian. Which do you think is better? At the end of the day the importanf thing is to pass the CSMLS test...
Thanks for your input
Things to keep in mind: location, how many people fail the program, clinical sites, and when the exam is taken.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Newbie
May 13, 2020
3 posts
3 upvotes
Hey guys!
Has anyone received any recent info about the second round for Nuclear Medicine tech (or any other UofT joint program)?
Newbie
Apr 28, 2020
20 posts
12 upvotes
JadenB54802 wrote: Hey guys!
Has anyone received any recent info about the second round for Nuclear Medicine tech (or any other UofT joint program)?
I believe second round offers have already been sent out, we're waiting for the third round this week.
Newbie
Apr 18, 2020
35 posts
56 upvotes
I emailed the registrars office and they told me 3rd round was already sent. They will email to let us know when a program is completely full
Newbie
Apr 18, 2020
35 posts
56 upvotes
No they didnt tell me an exact date, just that it had already been sent and the deadline is end of next week. They also let me know that 1 program is full already and the applicants will be emailed
Newbie
Dec 14, 2019
6 posts
8 upvotes
Is anyone still waiting for MLS? Also I'd appreciate if people who got accepted to MLS would share their high school average (for the 6 courses that count), mine's a mid-80 and without the MMIs I'm afraid my chance of getting in is rather slim...
Newbie
Jun 7, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
Jennnn15 wrote: No they didnt tell me an exact date, just that it had already been sent and the deadline is end of next week. They also let me know that 1 program is full already and the applicants will be emailed
Did they specify which program was full?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 6, 2015
609 posts
41 upvotes
May I ask, are most applicants university graduate with a bachelor degree? and the high school marks still count?
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃
Newbie
Apr 18, 2020
35 posts
56 upvotes
Most I’ve spoken to have a university degree but if the program only requires highschool then they will only consider highschool
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 6, 2015
609 posts
41 upvotes
Jennnn15 wrote: Most I’ve spoken to have a university degree but if the program only requires highschool then they will only consider highschool
So Michener consider both university graduating GPA and high school average? or OR.
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃

Top