Students

Michener Institute - 2020 Applications

Apr 13, 2020
15 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax, NS
redfrd wrote: Has anyone received any offers today? I believe they should be sending some out today
I haven’t heard anything yet today. Did you end up accepting your MLS offer?
Apr 15, 2020
9 posts
11 upvotes
Dallas28 wrote: I haven’t heard anything yet today. Did you end up accepting your MLS offer?
Oh okay, maybe later on today. & No I actually didn't end up accepting my MLS offer.
Apr 13, 2020
15 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax, NS
redfrd wrote: Oh okay, maybe later on today. & No I actually didn't end up accepting my MLS offer.
I hope so! I think the offers have tended to come later in the afternoon, so there is still hope. And at least now I know that at least 1 MLS offer will go out today, haha!
Apr 13, 2020
15 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax, NS
WalnutsANDalmonds wrote: Are you sure it's today and not Monday?
Two weeks ago they came out on Friday so I’m assuming it will be the same. Everyone had until yesterday to confirm or deny their offers so they should know what seats are available today. Of course things could be delayed until Monday for whatever reason.
Apr 18, 2020
35 posts
56 upvotes
I havent heard anything yet today either. It seems like they always send out offers later in the afternoon but we can always email and ask if they have sent out offers for today. They may answer before 5pm so we can know.
Apr 15, 2020
9 posts
11 upvotes
Anybody hear anything for ultrasound or RT?
Apr 28, 2020
26 posts
12 upvotes
I think the 4th round offers go out tomorrow because the second round was May 21st and the third round was June 5th, that means there's 1 day between the deadline for accepting the offer and the next round offers... so the 4th round should be tomorrow I'm guessing...
Apr 13, 2020
15 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax, NS
WalnutsANDalmonds wrote: I think the 4th round offers go out tomorrow because the second round was May 21st and the third round was June 5th, that means there's 1 day between the deadline for accepting the offer and the next round offers... so the 4th round should be tomorrow I'm guessing...
You’re probably right. I sent an email to the reg office on Friday afternoon (around 4) but haven’t heard anything back. I expect they will get back to me tomorrow and I will let y’all know.
Apr 13, 2020
15 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Jennnn15 wrote: any response from the reg office yet?
The Reg Office got back to me and I don’t think they really read my email because their reply was as follows:

“At this time, the program has not filled and we continue to offer admission into the program. Should the program become full, all remaining applicants will receive an email notifying them of the status of the their application.”

I should also mention that I didn’t ask about any program in particular. I emailed back reiterating that I wanted clarification on if more offers went out on Friday or if they would come out today. Will update if they get back to me.
Last edited by Dallas28 on Jun 22nd, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 18, 2020
35 posts
56 upvotes
Try emailing the head registrar. Her email address should come up on their website. She usually responds very quickly!
Apr 13, 2020
15 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Jennnn15 wrote: Try emailing the head registrar. Her email address should come up on their website. She usually responds very quickly!
I’ve looked on the website but can’t seem to find an email address for the head registrar - just the general office one. Not sure if it’s because I’m looking on the mobile website format though. It would be great if you could shoot her an email to ask though!