Nov 7, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote

Michener Institute Application 2021

8 replies
Mar 6, 2015
908 posts
100 upvotes
so few posts in this year's thread... is there a special reason?
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Swanbeck: This is an outrage!
Mar 14, 2021
1 posts
Hi everyone, i am hoping to apply for the Cardiovascular Perfusion program in 2021. I am an international graduate of Dental Surgery with a CGPA of 3.74. I am doing the required pre requisites from Michener and Queen's. Is anyone aware or has any info if i am eligible to apply? I kept going back n forth with the admissions team but they wouldnt give me an outright yes or no, so i planned to take my chance. If someone can help, i would be so grateful. TIA.
Mar 17, 2021
1 posts
I was told that it's extremely hard, as they only take annually ~15 applicants with CCU/ICU/OR working experience
Apr 12, 2021
1 posts
I'm not too sure why there are so little posts this year... but just wondering who else applied to ultrasound?
Apr 14, 2021
1 posts
Is there any update for 2021 application outcome?Did they send any offer yet?
Apr 23, 2021
1 posts
Hi I applied to MLS and Ultrasound programs but no response yet
May 20, 2020
6 posts
8 upvotes
I got sent a waitlist email for ultrasound today, with the next round of offers on May 21st.
Mar 1, 2021
9 posts
5 upvotes
Hi
I applied to Michener’s ultrasound program as well and received waitlist email on April 30. No news after that. Anyone waitlisted had any movement?