• Jun 30th, 2020 9:32 am
21 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2016
17623 posts
2223 upvotes
Out west
Catnippy wrote: https://globalnews.ca/video/7106364/stu ... das-waters

This is concerning. Will Brita water filters take this out?
Stay in hiding like you are. Reading all your posts the last few months, you might as well just stay inside all the time and live in a bubble, because you will find everything wrong out there that can kill you one way or the other
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13593 posts
8550 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
YOLO!!!!!! and THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! OH WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6400 posts
1211 upvotes
WikkiWikki wrote: Stay in hiding like you are. Reading all your posts the last few months, you might as well just stay inside all the time and live in a bubble, because you will find everything wrong out there that can kill you one way or the other
Well, microplastics are a pretty big problem, worldwide.

I’ve thought about adding a filter my washing machine hose to catch microplastics in the waste water. Has nothing to do with being scared or living in a bubble.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2016
17623 posts
2223 upvotes
Out west
amz155 wrote: Well, microplastics are a pretty big problem, worldwide.

I’ve thought about adding a filter my washing machine hose to catch microplastics in the waste water. Has nothing to do with being scared or living in a bubble.
Everythings a problem worldwide. You take care of this, and something else random will kill you anyway
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
13271 posts
7391 upvotes
Toronto
Blanche123 wrote: I drink bottled water.
which brings a whole new set of problems
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2016
17623 posts
2223 upvotes
Out west
Blanche123 wrote: I drink bottled water.
You mean water out of the bottles that are causing the issue of micro plastic in the first place?
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6400 posts
1211 upvotes
WikkiWikki wrote: Everythings a problem worldwide. You take care of this, and something else random will kill you anyway
Of course we will all die one day. Not sure what that has to do with caring about water quality.
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6400 posts
1211 upvotes
WikkiWikki wrote: You can also find it in the air. OP, the air you breathe can have microplastics as well
Can you post some reputable info about that?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2016
17623 posts
2223 upvotes
Out west
amz155 wrote: Of course we will all die one day. Not sure what that has to do with caring about water quality.
I had to haul my own water for 11 years for my own house, I probably forgot more about water quality then you will ever know