$75 Gift Card with Nintendo Switch Purchase

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 3, 2018
Retailer:
Microplay
MICROPLAY EXCLUSIVE OFFER

VALID ON MARCH 3RD, 2018 ONLY

THE NINTENDO SWITCH CONSOLE CELEBRATES 1 YEAR!

GET A MICROPLAY GIFT CARD WORTH $75 WITH THE PURCHASE OF A NINTENDO SWITCH CONSOLE!

*Offer valid March 3, 2018 only. Applies on Nintendo Switch console only, while supplies last. Limit of one (1) $75 gift card per customer. The gift card can only be used in a future transaction, at a Microplay or Videotron le superclub store. Not valid at a Videotron store. Cannot be used to pay late fees. Does not apply on product reservation. The visuals of the products presented may differ in store. Details at participating stores.

Store Locations:

Ontario - Newmarket, Brantford, Kitchener, Guelph, Cambridge, Ottawa (Adelaide St), Ottawa (Bank St.)
Quebec - 48 Stores in Quebec -> https://microplay.com/en/stores
Saskatchewan - Prince Albert
Images
  • 02_AC_0005_1_Redirection_Promo_810x604px_2.jpg
19 replies
Aug 18, 2015
187 posts
49 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
U think they going to give u a problem after u go and try and buy a game after buying the system only
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2013
1029 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know of anybody who would match this offer? I don't live near a microplay..
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8275 posts
1834 upvotes
Toronto
snoopdog69 wrote: U think they going to give u a problem after u go and try and buy a game after buying the system only
I see no reason why they wouldn't accept that.
Apr 14, 2007
254 posts
175 upvotes
You can use the gift card immediately, just not on the same purchase as the console. I've did just that on their black friday sale last year.
[OP]
Nov 12, 2015
3 posts
7 upvotes
Newmarket
Endracion wrote: You can use the gift card immediately, just not on the same purchase as the console. I've did just that on their black friday sale last year.
This is correct. You can use it on a game or accessories right away.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1448 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto
Wish they were still in Toronto. Crazy to think the gift card of 75 won’t even cover the full cost of the pro controller.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3852 posts
4128 upvotes
Ottawa
skidragoon wrote: Wish they were still in Toronto. Crazy to think the gift card of 75 won’t even cover the full cost of the pro controller.
Yeah, but the pro controller is so good. It's worth the extra $20 just for 40 hours of battery life.

PS4 battery life being 6ish hours is a joke.
Oct 19, 2010
340 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
There was a time when microplay was in Scarborough when they had PlayStation n64 filled with games and dbz movies foosball tables where you can just drop in and play. O man nostalgia hit me hard just now
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10875 posts
5113 upvotes
Was just talking about buying a switch yesterday too bad we dont have micro out here.
Hoping some other places offer some kind of deal
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2570 posts
1050 upvotes
Quebec
So how would they bitch if you

1) buy a switch
2) buy something with the card
3) return the switch
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3422 posts
764 upvotes
Toronto
ratatapa wrote: So how would they bitch if you

1) buy a switch
2) buy something with the card
3) return the switch
they wouldn't, as they would give you the money and take out $75 for the giftcard lol
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2570 posts
1050 upvotes
Quebec
undacova wrote: they wouldn't, as they would give you the money and take out $75 for the giftcard lol
Hah probably
Dec 19, 2006
467 posts
420 upvotes
Burnaby
Wow, I didn't know Microplay still existed. Long since gone on the west coast.
Feb 22, 2012
735 posts
2685 upvotes
Canada
Batarang wrote: Yeah, but the pro controller is so good. It's worth the extra $20 just for 40 hours of battery life.

PS4 battery life being 6ish hours is a joke.
Speaking of jokes, I hear the Switch pro controller has a notoriously bad D-pad. Ironic coming from the company that perfected the D-pad in general.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-swit ... e.1428518/

I also heard the Xenogears special edition pro controller D-pad is better but still far from perfect.
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3852 posts
4128 upvotes
Ottawa
Styleman wrote: Speaking of jokes, I hear the Switch pro controller has a notoriously bad D-pad. Ironic coming from the company that perfected the D-pad in general.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-swit ... e.1428518/

I also heard the Xenogears special edition pro controller D-pad is better but still far from perfect.
I wouldn't know, since the Pro controller I have is the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 controller.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2377 posts
4385 upvotes
Windsor
Is it in-store only or can u buy it online?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2459 posts
1740 upvotes
Calgary
Just noticed that Amazon.ca has a “bundle” listed that includes a Switch and $20 Amazon gift card. Strangely the price is $420 so there are no savings, but perhaps they will be offering this package for $399 (ie free gift card) on March 3 or thereabouts in a similar type of promotion? Just speculation on my part.

Edit: Confirmed - Amazon bundle including $20 gift card is now listed for $399