Hot Deals

[Microsoft] $15 USD Azure & O365 Certification Exams for COVID-19 affected individuals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2020 11:13 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1158 posts
1489 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Vancouverite604 wrote: Everyone is talking about other resources to study... is it realistic to pass these exams just by using the Online - Free preparation offered by Microsoft with no/very little experience in the subject matter?

I'm looking at doing either Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals or Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI.
Definitely not, the free preps only give a surface-level of the topics being tested.
Apr 3, 2018
133 posts
63 upvotes
I am taking exam AZ 104 on 6th Nov. In the process of getting contributor access to a website that has over 325 Q&A for AZ 104 and various others certification exams. The Q&A with explanation by industry experts are in PDF format. If anybody like to join GB and share the cost let me know by PM. Thanks Ram
Ram
Sep 9, 2018
255 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
RamLan wrote: I am taking exam AZ 104 on 6th Nov. In the process of getting contributor access to a website that has over 325 Q&A for AZ 104 and various others certification exams. The Q&A with explanation by industry experts are in PDF format. If anybody like to join GB and share the cost let me know by PM. Thanks Ram
Let me know how your test goes, I might be interested if you find your resource useful.

Heads up for anyone interested, Linux Foundation usually has 60% off certification bundles on Cyber Monday.
Apr 3, 2018
133 posts
63 upvotes
Cleared AZ 104 today. 45Q + 1 Case.
Ram
Nov 9, 2020
1 posts
are you able to give more details on how to get the free coupon for the AZ-900?
iamagtaguy wrote:
2) You can book only 1 exam, keep that it mind. It's recommended to book high fee exam, i booked AZ-104 bcoz it's $165 instead of booking AZ-900. You will get a free coupon for AZ-900 anyway, it's matter of a week. If you want i can provide tips to get a free coupon for ONLY AZ-900, not a problem.
Jul 30, 2016
692 posts
297 upvotes
guyzer0 wrote: are you able to give more details on how to get the free coupon for the AZ-900?
I don’t see any AZ-900 webinars going on at this moment. If you attend a webinar u will get a free certification coupon.

I do see a Microsoft Dynamics 365 webinar is there in a week which gives u a coupon. Try if u like.

https://mktoevents.com/Microsoft+Event/ ... QSG_488835

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)