Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft] Anime Month Sale on Films + TV Seasons (RWBY + Chibi +Dragonball Super Season 1 Free)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2020 11:59 am
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
78 posts
477 upvotes

[Microsoft] Anime Month Sale on Films + TV Seasons (RWBY + Chibi +Dragonball Super Season 1 Free)

Lots of stuff on sale on the Microsoft Films & TV store, but if you want just the freebies, here's the links (will add more if I find more:

Dragon Ball Z Super Season 1

RWBY Chibi Season 1

RWBY Volume 1

Plenty of other stuff on sale though. Feel free to post any good deals you find. Sorry if this is a repost, can delete if you want.
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
15 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
1269 posts
2062 upvotes
Toronto
It's actually shocking to me how hard it is to search for things on the Microsoft Store. Browsing is terrible. If you know exactly what you want, it's ok.
Newbie
Dec 15, 2019
22 posts
25 upvotes
Markham
Though I’ll probably never watch an anime episode on the Xbox one, bought it anyway, thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
1860 posts
1214 upvotes
Skilas wrote: It's actually shocking to me how hard it is to search for things on the Microsoft Store. Browsing is terrible. If you know exactly what you want, it's ok.
Their storefront is hot garbage on all their platforms. Xbone has a terrible UI and is a pain to navigate as well. Honestly they need a lot of help in that area....
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2003
4975 posts
5769 upvotes
Is there any way to watch Microsoft's stuff on streaming devices like Chromecast or Fire Stick without mirroring?
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
78 posts
477 upvotes
New free seasons of anime (only 2 days left to redeem):

Attack on Titan Season 1

Yu Yu Hakusho Season 1

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Other great deals:

Cowboy Bebop Full Season in HD for $5.99!

Complete Wolf's Rain for $5.99

Actually, pretty much all seasons are $5.99.

Also, Your Name and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time are available for rent for $.99 or buy for $4.99.

Sale link: Weekend Flash Sale
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 29, 2001
874 posts
160 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Silly question for Cowboy Bebop and other anime English dub and orginal Japanese audio for both SD and HD?
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
78 posts
477 upvotes
Zeev20 wrote:Silly question for Cowboy Bebop and other anime English dub and orginal Japanese audio for both SD and HD?
All it says on the page is English audio. It's likely just the dubbed version (although the dubbed version is extremely good for anime). Whatever the language it says on the website is what it is in SD and HD. A good way to test it out would be to buy one of the free seasons in both English and Japanese and make sure though.
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
Sr. Member
Dec 13, 2009
602 posts
200 upvotes
North Bay
BanditKeith wrote: New free seasons of anime (only 2 days left to redeem):

Attack on Titan Season 1

Yu Yu Hakusho Season 1

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Other great deals:

Cowboy Bebop Full Season in HD for $5.99!

Complete Wolf's Rain for $5.99

Actually, pretty much all seasons are $5.99.

Also, Your Name and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time are available for rent for $.99 or buy for $4.99.

Sale link: Weekend Flash Sale
Woah, that's pretty sick. Thanks!
Sr. Member
Dec 13, 2009
602 posts
200 upvotes
North Bay
Member
Nov 2, 2010
294 posts
57 upvotes
Is there a way to watch them on phone? As much as I like these sales I get less value knowing I’m stuck watching them on xbox (and by phone I don’t mean a Windows phone since those are going extinct). I made the exception with Dragon Ball Super since Google Play doesn’t offer all seasons.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 20, 2006
980 posts
174 upvotes
Waterloo
Looks like a price error that has been fixed.

Top