Hot Deals

[Microsoft] Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Dirt 5, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition, Wreckfest, and More

[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2320 posts
3467 upvotes
Windsor

[Microsoft] Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Dirt 5, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition, Wreckfest, and More

Image
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $1 for first month: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab
Xbox Game Pass for PC - $1 for first month:https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab

Up now
Code Vein (PC, already on Android & Console) - February 18
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox – February 18
Wreckfest (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 18

Killer Queen Black (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox – February 23
Dirt 5 (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 25
Elite Dangerous (Console) – February 25
Superhot: Mind Control Delete (PC) ID@Xbox – February 25

Leaving February 24
Dirt 4 (Console)

Leaving February 28
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (Console and PC)
Mother Russia Bleeds (PC)
Oxenfree (Console and PC)
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Console)
Vambrace: Cold Soul (Console and PC)
Last edited by mymuro on Feb 18th, 2021 10:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
44 replies
Newbie
Dec 14, 2011
82 posts
65 upvotes
St. John's
Wooo, nice! Looking forward to Code Vein.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2012
2991 posts
2577 upvotes
Montreal
Will try Dirt 5. Is it like Forza Horizon 4 in terms of graphics although Dirt 5 is not open world like FH4?

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6677 posts
4758 upvotes
Priestlydoolong wrote: Almost bought wreckfest yesterday. Glad I didn't.
I have been eyeing Wreckfest as well.
Member
User avatar
Nov 29, 2001
265 posts
72 upvotes
9394 wrote: I have been eyeing Wreckfest as well.
Same, downloaded and played the 1 hour trial yesterday. Reminded me of Destruction Derby from back in the day.
Sr. Member
Nov 13, 2013
579 posts
450 upvotes
Quebec
bgallagher wrote: Will try Dirt 5. Is it like Forza Horizon 4 in terms of graphics although Dirt 5 is not open world like FH4?
No it's not a open world, it's rally racing game but you do have Playgrounds arena
Sr. Member
Nov 13, 2013
579 posts
450 upvotes
Quebec
9394 wrote: I have been eyeing Wreckfest as well.
Same, it seems to be a very appreciated game!
Member
User avatar
Nov 17, 2007
310 posts
869 upvotes
Canada
Great bunch of games. Also, to the downvote: ...why?

LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS.
I Love deals.
Member
Jan 19, 2017
498 posts
789 upvotes
Lmao Gamepass is just turning into Games with Gold. Glad you guys are excited but none of this is warranting my subscription to gamepass IMO. Which is fine, what i have started to do is subscribe for a month, play and beat games i am interested in (Like Ori, Star Wars game from EA Play etc.) and then move on. I think in a year i will end up subscribing periodically for like 3-4 months and save myself the money on the other months of crap (IMO)
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2007
552 posts
387 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: Lmao Gamepass is just turning into Games with Gold. Glad you guys are excited but none of this is warranting my subscription to gamepass IMO. Which is fine, what i have started to do is subscribe for a month, play and beat games i am interested in (Like Ori, Star Wars game from EA Play etc.) and then move on. I think in a year i will end up subscribing periodically for like 3-4 months and save myself the money on the other months of crap (IMO)
but if you do the 1:1 upgrade trick its pretty much like paying 3-4 months per year for the entire year
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1747 posts
998 upvotes
Burnaby
johncraven wrote: but if you do the 1:1 upgrade trick its pretty much like paying 3-4 months per year for the entire year
Then combine that with the free passes from Pringles and the Pizza Pops and it's not even that much

Just from Pringles, for example, I expect to get about 6 months of free GPU (should've been 12 really but Pringles annoyingly rejected a few of my receipts
Member
Jan 19, 2017
498 posts
789 upvotes
johncraven wrote: but if you do the 1:1 upgrade trick its pretty much like paying 3-4 months per year for the entire year
Only works 1 time i believe and it still ends up being $70 plus for a year. I can subscribe 3 separate months on games i want and still not pay that much.
Member
Jan 19, 2017
498 posts
789 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: Then combine that with the free passes from Pringles and the Pizza Pops and it's not even that much

Just from Pringles, for example, I expect to get about 6 months of free GPU (should've been 12 really but Pringles annoyingly rejected a few of my receipts
Pizza Pops was a limit of 2, which i used and now cannot use anymore. Can i still stack with Pringles deal?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1747 posts
998 upvotes
Burnaby
RedSwagDeals wrote: Pizza Pops was a limit of 2, which i used and now cannot use anymore. Can i still stack with Pringles deal?
I don't see why you can't, it's just a free code.

Also, Pringles has a limit of 2 as well per account (although I think the deal is over?) but it's a digital code so technically anywhere in Canada can be your address....
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2011
880 posts
678 upvotes
NORTH YORK
RedSwagDeals wrote: Pizza Pops was a limit of 2, which i used and now cannot use anymore. Can i still stack with Pringles deal?
I have like 25 pizza pops codes. Used about 8 thus far and no problems yet. A bit annoying having to keep waiting two weeks to redeem one more (I'm at the 3 year limit), but in the end, the freezer full of pizza pops will be gone, and I'll have a year of game pass ultimate to show for my efforts.

They said limit of 2, but for whatever reason, it never applied.
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2007
552 posts
387 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: Only works 1 time i believe and it still ends up being $70 plus for a year. I can subscribe 3 separate months on games i want and still not pay that much.
if you load up 36 months you dont have to worry about doing it more than once, and actually you can repeat it but it will cost more for subsequent times.
Jr. Member
Sep 30, 2019
131 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver
Wreckfest and Dirt 5 are pretty nice
Newbie
Jul 13, 2020
46 posts
21 upvotes
Dirt 5, great news!

Now for MS to hurry up and give us PC users access to more EA Games like they've been promising for months :(

Top