Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft] Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Outriders,20 Bethesda games, NHL 21,NBA 2K21, Football Manager2021, Star Wars: Squadrons

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2021 4:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2355 posts
4018 upvotes
Windsor

[Microsoft] Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Outriders,20 Bethesda games, NHL 21,NBA 2K21, Football Manager2021, Star Wars: Squadrons

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $1 for first month: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab
Xbox Game Pass for PC - $1 for first month:https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab
Check the $1 upgrade method thread to get game pass ultimate for around $5/month(maximum 3 years)

Coming Soon
Madden NFL 21 (Console) EA Play – Available now!
Football Manager 2021 (PC) – March 4
Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition (Console and PC) – March 4
NBA 2K21 (Cloud and Console) – March 4
Star Wars: Squadrons (Console) EA Play – Coming in March
Outriders (Console and Android phones) - April 1
NHL 21 (Console) EA Play – Coming in April

Coming March 12
Dishonored Definitive Edition (Console, PC, Cloud)
Dishonored 2 (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM (1993) (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM II (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM 3 (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM 64 (Console, PC, Cloud)
DOOM Eternal (Console, PC, Cloud)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Console, PC)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Console, PC)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Console, PC, Cloud)
The Elder Scrolls Online (Cloud, Console)
The Evil Within (Console, PC, Cloud)
Fallout 4 (Console, PC, Cloud)
Fallout 76 (Console, PC, Cloud)
Fallout: New Vegas (Console)
Prey (Console, PC, Cloud)
RAGE 2 (Console, PC, Cloud)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (Console, PC, Cloud)
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Console, PC, Cloud)
Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Console, PC, Cloud)

Officially Welcoming Bethesda to Team Xbox
to properly celebrate this special moment, we are bringing additional Bethesda games into Xbox Game Pass later this week. Stay tuned for more details!

Leaving March 15
Alvastia Chronicles (Console and PC)
Astrologaster (PC)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Console and PC)
Kona (Console)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Console)
Last edited by mymuro on Mar 15th, 2021 11:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
104 replies
Jan 19, 2017
532 posts
848 upvotes
All these games have been on sale for $20 or under. Really only a fan of gamepass for first party new releases. I really dont see the value in the gamepass sometimes. Pay $16 monthly to play these with the chance the remove them in 1-2 months, or buy it straight up on sale for $20 and have the game forever.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1620 posts
935 upvotes
Langley
So happy I didn’t buy Squadrons after all!
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1844 posts
2652 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: All these games have been on sale for $20 or under. Really only a fan of gamepass for first party new releases. I really dont see the value in the gamepass sometimes. Pay $16 monthly to play these with the chance the remove them in 1-2 months, or buy it straight up on sale for $20 and have the game forever.
If you want value then upgrade to Game Access for 1$.
Mar 14, 2017
356 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto
RedSwagDeals wrote: All these games have been on sale for $20 or under. Really only a fan of gamepass for first party new releases. I really dont see the value in the gamepass sometimes. Pay $16 monthly to play these with the chance the remove them in 1-2 months, or buy it straight up on sale for $20 and have the game forever.
Use the $1 conversion trick, it's been posted/talked about incessantly on RFD. Between that, codes in food products and sales on gamepass subs I doubt anyone here is paying $16/month
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
1952 posts
385 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: So happy I didn’t buy Squadrons after all!
That's the best part about EA access, if you don't care about early access, getting these games 8-12 months later is awesome.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14347 posts
4931 upvotes
London
Madden has never been below $40 for digital at least
Jan 13, 2019
218 posts
371 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: So happy I didn’t buy Squadrons after all!
Glad it's only console or I would be upset.
Jul 12, 2019
181 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
Excellent news and timing to get the full versions of Madden and NHL as I would never, and can't think of why anyone would pay more than $5 for a digital copy of a game
Dec 13, 2008
351 posts
133 upvotes
So glad I followed the $1 conversion trick on RFD. Saving me money for stuff I would've otherwise purchased (Squadrons, Fallen Order, NBA).
I'm just here for the deals....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7898 posts
1335 upvotes
Nobody on RFD pays $16 monthly for GPU. But, if you only play one $20 game on average a month, you'd still come ahead, even at the GPU price you have mentioned Anyway, to each his own
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
1661 posts
650 upvotes
Montreal
Ah shit, should have started on The Witcher 3 earlier lol
Oct 3, 2010
235 posts
147 upvotes
Mississauga
mybadreligon wrote: Glad it's only console or I would be upset.
Only because EA Play for Gamepass PC got delayed. I expect an announcement soon in the March/April event
Jan 13, 2019
218 posts
371 upvotes
geophilips wrote: Only because EA Play for Gamepass PC got delayed. I expect an announcement soon in the March/April event
Well thanks for making me upset then.
Apr 17, 2019
4 posts
20 upvotes
Aside from NBA 2K21 none of these games have ever dropped below $39
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1620 posts
935 upvotes
Langley
sixteen12 wrote: That's the best part about EA access, if you don't care about early access, getting these games 8-12 months later is awesome.
No kidding! With a little one, and another on the way there is no chance I ever get to play games at release, let alone catch up on what I have been meaning to play for months as it is. Game Pass is amazing for my situation, can just pop on, download a game I want to play and spend whatever time I can on it and have zero guilt about buying it full price.
Oct 3, 2010
235 posts
147 upvotes
Mississauga
mybadreligon wrote: Well thanks for making me upset then.
Ha my pleasure. I am in the same boat. I got it for the VR experience. Dont regret it
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1823 posts
1004 upvotes
Durham
Heads up, for 2k21 it is NOT the Next Gen version. 2K is trying to milk that version as it has never gone on sale.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2391 posts
1962 upvotes
Markham
Guess it depends on what you play. Sport games are hard to sell as they reach end of season and not many play older copies the following season unless there’s a feature they enjoy.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14859 posts
4348 upvotes
Netflix is the cost of one movie ticket per month.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)