Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft] Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Yakuza Remastered Collection, The Medium, Control, Desperados III and More

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2021 10:08 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2354 posts
3973 upvotes
Windsor

[Microsoft] Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Yakuza Remastered Collection, The Medium, Control, Desperados III and More

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $1 for first three months(until January 25): https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab
Xbox Game Pass for PC - $1 for first month:https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab

January 21
Control (PC) – January 21
Desperados III (Android, Console, and PC) – January 21
Donut County (Android, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – January 21
Outer Wilds (Android) ID@Xbox – January 21

Cyber Shadow (Android, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – January 26

January 28
The Medium (Xbox Series X|S and PC) ID@Xbox – January 28
Yakuza 3 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC) – January 28
Yakuza 4 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC) – January 28
Yakuza 5 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC) – January 28

Leaving January 29
Death Squared (Console)
Death’s Gambit (PC)
Final Fantasy XV (Console and PC)
Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour (Console and PC)
Gris (PC)
Indivisible (Console and PC)
Reigns: Game of Thrones (PC)
Sea Salt (Console and PC)
39 replies
Jan 19, 2017
521 posts
832 upvotes
I played one of the Yakuza games, played like over an hour beating people up and doing drunk karaoke. Turned it off and came back and it didn't even save. Like i guess i didn't progress far enough for the save feature? thought it was dumb and didn't want to replay the first hour.
Dec 9, 2001
506 posts
234 upvotes
Vancouver
RedSwagDeals wrote: I played one of the Yakuza games, played like over an hour beating people up and doing drunk karaoke. Turned it off and came back and it didn't even save. Like i guess i didn't progress far enough for the save feature? thought it was dumb and didn't want to replay the first hour.
I believe it tells you within the first 5 minutes during the tutorial that you save at pay phone booths marked with an "S" on the map.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3528 posts
1303 upvotes
Toronto
RedSwagDeals wrote: I played one of the Yakuza games, played like over an hour beating people up and doing drunk karaoke. Turned it off and came back and it didn't even save. Like i guess i didn't progress far enough for the save feature? thought it was dumb and didn't want to replay the first hour.
You need to complete missions or side quests for it to auto save. I don’t think it saves after completing a mini game or beating up random thugs.
Aug 24, 2016
486 posts
292 upvotes
Have the Series X but going to play Control on PC. 30 fps is 🤢🤮.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6659 posts
1253 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
The later Yakuza games would let you save anywhere. Early games like Yakuza 0 requires you to save at a phone.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Sep 26, 2013
166 posts
239 upvotes
Yakuza is a long series. I don't have that much time to play through all of them, if i just play Yakuza 5, would the story make sense?
Aug 11, 2011
115 posts
55 upvotes
RICHMOND
Don't let this deter you from playing an otherwise great video game franchise. The series is amazing.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3408 posts
1066 upvotes
Broskah wrote: Have the Series X but going to play Control on PC. 30 fps is 🤢🤮.
Looks incredible with ray tracing too. The building surfaces are ridiculously realistic.
Dec 25, 2017
44 posts
53 upvotes
Ayyy, Control on PC? Time to see what the hype is all about.

Seriously though, Game Pass is such incredible value.
Jul 13, 2013
913 posts
695 upvotes
Is Medium also on Xbox One or only Series S/X?
Apr 7, 2020
105 posts
32 upvotes
Ottawa
Wasp14 wrote: Is Medium also on Xbox One or only Series S/X?
S/X and PC - check the little tab over every game in the OP graphic.
Jul 4, 2007
378 posts
192 upvotes
Saskatoon
I nearly bought Desperados III during the last Epic sale and help off because I thought it might end up on Game Pass before I got around to playing it. I'm glad I waited.
Nov 12, 2014
264 posts
194 upvotes
Brampton, ON
pricegrabber wrote: Don't let this deter you from playing an otherwise great video game franchise. The series is amazing.
Thanks. I guess this is good enough for me to try the game out!
Jan 28, 2010
361 posts
200 upvotes
GTA
If FF15 is leaving, do we get to keep the DLC? I actually have the disc version, just wonder if I can still access the DLC after it leaves Game Pass.
Nov 26, 2016
32 posts
22 upvotes
Control is getting a Series X update in Feb if your PC sucks or you want to make use of your Series X like me
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2354 posts
3973 upvotes
Windsor
I need to finish FF XV's DLCs in 10 daysSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Dec 24, 2012
437 posts
510 upvotes
Terrebonne
ThreeFiveSix wrote: Control is getting a Series X update in Feb if your PC sucks or you want to make use of your Series X like me
Only for the ultimate edition, though, which doesn't seem to be what gamepass has.
Dec 9, 2001
506 posts
234 upvotes
Vancouver
mymuro wrote: I need to finish FF XV's DLCs in 10 daysSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Comrades takes a good month of playing 2-4 hours a day to get 100% achievements. Maybe 1 week of grinding just for the ending.
And for those thinking of using the offline trick to get extra play time, I believe square enix achievements cannot be unlocked in offline mode.