Hot Deals

[Microsoft] Coming to Xbox Game Pass: 4 month Spotify Premium,Dragon Quest Builders 2,FIFA 21,Red Dead Online, Final Fantasy X/-2

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2021 6:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2360 posts
4060 upvotes
Windsor

[Microsoft] Coming to Xbox Game Pass: 4 month Spotify Premium,Dragon Quest Builders 2,FIFA 21,Red Dead Online, Final Fantasy X/-2

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $1 for first month: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab
Xbox Game Pass for PC - $1 for first month:https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab
Check the $1 upgrade method thread to get game pass ultimate for around $5/month(maximum 3 years)

Spotify Premium (New Member Only): 4 Months of Ad-free Music – Available May 4
Dragon Quest Builders 2 with all DLC (Console and PC) – May 4
FIFA 21 (Console and PC) EA Play – May 6
Outlast 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – May 6
Steep (Cloud and Console) – May 6
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC) – May 13
Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
Psychonauts (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console) – May 13

Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) – May 13

Leaving May 15
Alan Wake (Console and PC)
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
Hotline Miami (PC)
Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)
Last edited by mymuro on May 3rd, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
49 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2473 posts
3540 upvotes
My backlog just keeps getting bigger... Disappointed FaceSmiling Face With Open Mouth

Will be starting DQB2 tomorrow. Played it a ton on Switch and loved it. Still playing through Destroy All Humans from last month.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1149 posts
297 upvotes
I bought the first Outlast game years ago and could never get through much of it because I found it so unsettling. Looking forward to playing all of 5 minutes of Outlast 2 before quitting for the same reason.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8669 posts
1856 upvotes
Caerus wrote: My backlog just keeps getting bigger... Disappointed FaceSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Haha, well technically not necessarily since XBox Gamepass rotates games in and out so some games get removed after awhile so if you don't play it, it's gone.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Jan 19, 2017
546 posts
877 upvotes
Lol probably threw in the spotify to mask how crappy that offering is....yikes......
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2473 posts
3540 upvotes
Winkle wrote: Haha, well technically not necessarily since XBox Gamepass rotates games in and out so some games get removed after awhile so if you don't play it, it's gone.
True. If I get to them I do, if I don't I don't. I'm not overly worried about it, since there's so much on there to play. If it's one I for sure don't want to miss, I can always buy it at discount before it leaves.
Sep 10, 2009
559 posts
391 upvotes
Damn I was in the middle of Alan Wake. Time to focus my efforts on beating it now.

Would Quantum Break get out of the service any time soon?
Nov 23, 2006
336 posts
167 upvotes
Ontario
Ugh, was hoping to play FFIX before it left, but I don't see the point now. I'm still only in Act 2 of DragonQuest XI, and I was hoping to finish one RPG before starting another. Hopefully I finish in time to be able to replay FFX and play X-2 for the first time before they leave.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2473 posts
3540 upvotes
Feels Good Man wrote: Damn I was in the middle of Alan Wake. Time to focus my efforts on beating it now.

Would Quantum Break get out of the service any time soon?
Microsoft owns the IP for Quantum Break. I don't think it will leave GP.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
1053 posts
795 upvotes
Dragon quest builders 2 has me excited, especially since some of the user made levels could use the power of a series x.
Oct 8, 2014
3 posts
Toronto, ON
FF9 is my favorite game of all time. I just finished replaying it about a year ago and still holds up. Gameplay is a bit tedious at times but the story is incredible.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
1053 posts
795 upvotes
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Ugh, was hoping to play FFIX before it left, but I don't see the point now. I'm still only in Act 2 of DragonQuest XI, and I was hoping to finish one RPG before starting another. Hopefully I finish in time to be able to replay FFX and play X-2 for the first time before they leave.
FFIX is on sale for quite cheap now,
Sep 10, 2009
559 posts
391 upvotes
Caerus wrote: Microsoft owns the IP for Quantum Break. I don't think it will leave GP.
Yeah I was thinking about that. Currently going through the Remedy games inbetween playing the Yakuza series so it's been a bit slow so hopefully it stays on there
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2906 posts
5017 upvotes
London, Ontario
Maybe this is why Final Fantasy X/X-2 wasn't in the recent sale. Nice to see them not burning us on selling something and then throwing it in game pass a few weeks later.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
2751 posts
2388 upvotes
Skynet Institute of …
Why did i even buy games on playstation anymore...when its coming to game pass months later and i havent yet play it anyway
To the moon
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1513 posts
1805 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Paulatkinson777 wrote: FF9 is my favorite game of all time. I just finished replaying it about a year ago and still holds up. Gameplay is a bit tedious at times but the story is incredible.
Just realized that I never finished it on PS1 because I got to the final area but wanted to keep playing Tetra Master so I never entered because there was no way to go back... still haven't completed my deck, RIP.
Mar 28, 2019
103 posts
192 upvotes
Microsoft with the Hits, might just sell my ps5, it doesn't get much playtime.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
12203 posts
1958 upvotes
Vancouver
Xbox is amazing and appears to keep getting better.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4823 posts
2586 upvotes
Been wanting to do this for like 2 years now, still tackling my existing backlog though, haha.
Lazy to check, but hope Sea of Thieves is still available. Been meaning to try that.