Feb 4, 2017
1071 posts
1104 upvotes
Toronto
So much stock, hopefully PS5 will be readily available soon
Nov 24, 2016
79 posts
185 upvotes
I bought my Refurb XBOX One (last gen) from MS before, it was a total waste of time. Every single item from that box was broken, a dead xbox One console, a dead xbox one controller. Luckly, I got a replacement (brand new one ) from my local MS store. But now, all the physical MS stores are closed, I don't think I will take the risk to buy any refurb product from MS again.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
5965 posts
3325 upvotes
Bad deal despite it being cheaper due to forcing to buy a digital game.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1041 posts
2997 upvotes
trinxified wrote: Bad deal despite it being cheaper due to forcing to buy a digital game.
sell the refurb console alone and maybe just maybe it's a deal. would rather pay for brand new from walmart at this price.
Jun 25, 2005
756 posts
425 upvotes
I think Bestbuy has been receiving stock and they do not require a game or controller bundle. I just ordered one for pick up two minutes ago.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
599 upvotes
Brandon
jcamldn wrote: sell the refurb console alone and maybe just maybe it's a deal. would rather pay for brand new from walmart at this price.
I know that is what I did instead. Plus don't need the extra controller, so will sell that...
May 26, 2013
168 posts
235 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
just a plug to say i've got a day 1 xbox series X and its been rock solid. utterly silent, much more intuitive interface than the last xbox one generation, and the 4k games look stunning. unless you desperately want to play Ratchet and Clank or Horizon Forbidden West just pull the trigger if you can get your hands on a new one.
Jun 10, 2017
141 posts
69 upvotes
dbcanuck wrote: just a plug to say i've got a day 1 xbox series X and its been rock solid. utterly silent, much more intuitive interface than the last xbox one generation, and the 4k games look stunning. unless you desperately want to play Ratchet and Clank or Horizon Forbidden West just pull the trigger if you can get your hands on a new one.
Both Xbox one and series X have the same user interface. You're right, great console though.