[Microsoft] EA Access/Play merge with Game Pass Ultimate. Get Ultimate for approx $7.50 a month
- Deal Link:
- November 28, 2020
You can do the 1 month trial of EA access to balance out some of the 50 days piece, buy EA Access at $30 for 12 months, and it will convert to 4 months (since they're rounding up anyway) for 7$7.50 a month.
Looked back and saw a lot of the same comments, questions
1. This is for people who need to top up. If you're still paying a dollar for an account or don't have one, this deal isn't worth your time. You can get it cheaper by other means
2. This hasn't started yet, They said the holiday. I don't know what that means and there was no date listed. I sent a request for a specific date, but they haven't responded.
Because it's 3:1 minus 50 days, just be sure you time it as late as possible. I think this means you want no less than 11 months at time of conversion, for the 90 days +1 (if they're really rounding up). Is says this holiday, so I'm going to push it to mid- November to be safe.
3. The EA free month trial is gone, sadly
4. They says it had to be bought through the microsoft store. Feel free to risk other means of acquisition.
5. You can't use microsoft credits or gift cards for purchasing.