Hot Deals

[Microsoft] EA Access/Play merge with Game Pass Ultimate. Get Ultimate for approx $7.50 a month

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 5:23 pm
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
18254 posts
8110 upvotes
Oakville
randomkidx wrote: so is what OP posted the best way to add months to game pass ultimate? i originally got in last year, so mine expires in 2022, would like to push it out
xxxronjames wrote: Would like to know this as well.
I think it's the cheapest current way to extend it, yeah.
xxxronjames wrote: Which cards? the xbox live gold ones, or the digital gift card?
Digital gift cards and xbox live gold cards are both fulfilled by Codes2Go. Delivery times vary depending on how busy they are, etc.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Newbie
Oct 31, 2017
21 posts
29 upvotes
For someone with an expiring Gamepass Ultimate sub over the next week what would folks recommend as the best way to extend it at the best price? I am coming off the $1 upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate now.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
18254 posts
8110 upvotes
Oakville
RandyMarshWitchHunter wrote: For someone with an expiring Gamepass Ultimate sub over the next week what would folks recommend as the best way to extend it at the best price? I am coming off the $1 upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate now.
If you're expiring in the next week, just use the live gold method again.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Sr. Member
Mar 25, 2006
670 posts
87 upvotes
Hamilton
I dont see anyway to redeem ea access cards on my microsoft account page and I have GPU.. anyone seeing that as well?
Newbie
Oct 31, 2017
21 posts
29 upvotes
wearysky wrote: If you're expiring in the next week, just use the live gold method again.
Should I leave it go for a certain period of time or once it expires will I be good to just do it over again?

Thanks for the response btw.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
11744 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmm Xbox really confuses me with all these changes. Mind numbing. I’m just a casual gamer.

My sub to ultimate or whatever it’s called expires in 8 days.

Any thoughts on what I should do? Just wait till it expires and see if the $1 option is still available?

Thanks
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2011
609 posts
88 upvotes
CALGARY
If I have gpu till June 2022, how many years can I stack?

Also if I buy 2,3,4 years of ea codes will we be able to redeem in 2023 if we save them
Newbie
Nov 24, 2014
79 posts
55 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Hmm Xbox really confuses me with all these changes. Mind numbing. I’m just a casual gamer.

My sub to ultimate or whatever it’s called expires in 8 days.

Any thoughts on what I should do? Just wait till it expires and see if the $1 option is still available?

Thanks
The $1 option is only available for people that have never had GamePass before.
Newbie
Nov 24, 2014
79 posts
55 upvotes
Trevor.English wrote: Curious what the reasons are? (Don’t worry not going to fanboy and argue, just want to see if there’s things I didn’t consider. Thanks)
Not OP but Sony over the last few years has had the best console exclusives such as "God of War, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Horizon, Spiderman, FF7 Remake (1 year timed exclusive)" etc.

Personally I think Microsoft is killing it with their new console specs and pricing for the Series S/X along with how they are handling game pass, cloud streaming and putting new games into game pass on day 1 etc.

Unfortunately Sony still has some games that are just worth owning the console for so while I won't get a PS5 at launch I will definitely get one down the line when the next version is done and the price drops etc. as there will inevitably be console exclusives that are must plays.
Member
User avatar
Aug 21, 2016
295 posts
444 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Do they have Gamepass Ultimate for PC? I am on my first month for $1 subscription, if they can roll it in there as well.
RFD Effect Is Real
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2017
1017 posts
970 upvotes
Toronto
calgaryleb wrote: If I have gpu till June 2022, how many years can I stack?

Also if I buy 2,3,4 years of ea codes will we be able to redeem in 2023 if we save them
LOL planning 3 years down the line...
Newbie
Nov 24, 2014
79 posts
55 upvotes
whizzzkid wrote: Do they have Gamepass Ultimate for PC? I am on my first month for $1 subscription, if they can roll it in there as well.
Gamepass Ultimate is both Xbox and PC
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1397 posts
303 upvotes
terribly wrote: Any comments for Game Pass on PC?

Some titles I'm interested in, but am not a fan of a game subscription model so am wary for supporting it.
It is phenomenal, I'm currently playing ck3 and wasteland 3. Crazy value I've sunk hours into both. And those are just two newly released games. It's an absolute steal in value and with xcloud. Xbox is gonna dominate in terms of value prop.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3809 posts
1113 upvotes
QC
oncl0ud9 wrote: I dont see anyway to redeem ea access cards on my microsoft account page and I have GPU.. anyone seeing that as well?
Redeem.microsoft.com
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 28, 2014
42 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
I only game on PC, is there a way to optimize the price of the pc pass? I will be paying 6$ and really dont care for ultimate since it will only let me access some titles 6 months early.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

ChaosInfini