Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft

FIFA 21Champions Edition Xbox ONE and Series X/S 34.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2020 3:20 am
Dec 18, 2015
30 posts
59 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Microsoft] FIFA 21Champions Edition Xbox ONE and Series X/S 34.99 YMMV

I snatched the FIFA 21 champions edition for CAD 34.99. The price shown in the link (44.99) changed after I logged into my MS account. Its $5 less than Best Buy/Walmart sale price.

I also saw that the Beckham edition is 39.99 and Ultimate edition is 45.49 after logging in to MS account
Images
  • FIFA.jpg
4 replies
Jan 26, 2017
168 posts
139 upvotes
Vancouver
vinudom wrote: I snatched the FIFA 21 champions edition for CAD 34.99. The price shown in the link (44.99) changed after I logged into my MS account. Its $5 less than Best Buy/Walmart sale price.

I also saw that the Beckham edition is 39.99 and Ultimate edition is 45.49 after logging in to MS account
The lowest I got was 44.99. Are you sure you didn't have balance in your Microsoft account?
Last edited by aliatrvash on Nov 22nd, 2020 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
3273 posts
5843 upvotes
Toronto
aliatrvash wrote: The lowest I got was 45.99. Are you sure you didn't have balance in your Microsoft account?
I don't think it's the balance. If you look at the picture, it says $34.99 and the tax. So probably it's another reason somehow OP is getting a better price.
Jan 26, 2017
168 posts
139 upvotes
Vancouver
LarryT778370 wrote: I don't think it's the balance. If you look at the picture, it says $34.99 and the tax. So probably it's another reason somehow OP is getting a better price.
Well MS usually doesn't give individual discounts on games. I have Game Pass Ultimate which includes EA Access but the price is still 44.99
Also they are not good on showing full details specially on mobile purchase, like for me it never shows tax until after I paid. The only difference I see is OP is using Paypal, which I don't think matters here.
Anyway good job Thumbs Up Sign OP. Upvoted. I already got it for 45 yesterday, which is not bad for FIFA two months after release

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)