Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft] Forza Horizon 3, plus all Expansions (Digital, XBL Gold only) $56.39

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 9:51 am
[OP]
Oct 4, 2008
42 posts
103 upvotes
ontario

[Microsoft] Forza Horizon 3, plus all Expansions (Digital, XBL Gold only) $56.39

For Xbox Live Gold (XBL Gold) members only. Forza Horizon 3, plus all Expansions and Car Packs for 56.39.

This is the digital version so it is play anywhere, meaning you get it for Win10 PC and Xbox One.

For those who find that the VIP, Blizzard expansion and extra cars are not worth it people have pointed out there is a deal to get the Base game and hotwheels expansion for ~$30

Includes
Forza Horizon 3
THIS IS YOUR HORIZON You’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you.

Forza Horizon 3 VIP
Exclusive cars, new events, and more await with Forza Horizon 3 VIP membership! Forza Horizon 3 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2016 Koenigsegg Regera, 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, and 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. VIPs will receive additional benefits, including double Wheelspin earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more. Get your VIP membership today!

Forza Horizon 3 Motorsport All-Stars Pack
The Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3 is your chance to take 10 of the hottest modern race cars off the track and out on the open road! The Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack is included in the Deluxe and Ultimate Edition digital bundles of Forza Horizon 3. Pre-order either the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition digital bundle of Forza Horizon 3 to make sure you get these amazing cars!

Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass
Get six monthly car packs at one low price. With the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass, you’ll always be dialed in to the latest and greatest cars in Forza Horizon 3. The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2016, ending March 2017. That’s 42 amazing new cars total, all waiting to be collected, customized, and raced, for one low price. Get the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass now!

Forza Horizon 3 Alpinestars Car Pack
7 new cars to collect, race, and customize in Forza Horizon 3.

Forza Horizon 3 The Smoking Tire Car Pack

Forza Horizon 3 Horn Unlock Accelerator
Immediately unlock all the car horn sounds in Forza Horizon 3!

Forza Horizon 3 Treasure Map
Purchase the Forza Horizon 3 Treasure Map to reveal the exact location of all Bonus Boards, Beauty Spots, Bucket List Blueprints, and Barn Finds (as they become unlocked).

Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass
Get instant access to both the Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels expansions for Forza Horizon 3 at a discounted price.

Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain
Conquer snow, ice, extreme elevations, and blizzards in your quest to become King of the Mountain in the first major expansion for Forza Horizon 3.

Forza Horizon 3 Logitech G Car Pack

Forza Horizon 3 Rockstar Energy Car Pack
7 new cars to collect, race, and customize in Forza Horizon 3

Forza Horizon 3 Playseat Car Pack

Forza Horizon 3 Duracell GTA Spano

Forza Horizon 3 Duracell Car Pack

Forza Horizon 3 Porsche Car Pack

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels
The ultimate Hot Wheels fantasy world brought to life in the second major expansion for Forza Horizon 3.

Forza Horizon 3 Mountain Dew Car Pack

Forza Horizon 3 Hoonigan Car Pack
Last edited by 5252525111 on Feb 27th, 2018 10:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2734 posts
157 upvotes
Ottawa
Good deal!!!!
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1000 posts
176 upvotes
KANATA
Says $188 for me
This place is more like reddit everyday...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6102 posts
2773 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Hmm, not too bad.

I'm more interested in Forza 7 for the PC, and it looks like all of those digital "Play Anywhere" versions are also on sale.

Standard is $51.99....and the other versions are also appropriately discounted as well @ $64.99 & $77.99.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p ... 3nk5ww05ht

I was somewhat upset to miss out on the $29.99 sale Costco had for the XBox one version, but for an extra $22 this also works on the PC, which is actually HUGE for my situation.

This might be time for me to pick it up for using it on both my racing sim cockpit on PC/XBox One as well as for some casual couch play on the XBox One X.

Tempting, but VR has all but killed my interest 2D racing, which is an ironic bummer. Disappointed But Relieved Face

C'mon Microsoft....make Forza & Halo work for those Mixed Reality headsets!!!
Nov 4, 2002
797 posts
27 upvotes
Burnaby
Well, can't put off buying this anymore. Unfortunately, bought the hot wheels expansion a few weeks ago for ~$7, would be nice if they would let you gift something that you own two copies of.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6102 posts
2773 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Flux wrote:
Feb 27th, 2018 11:04 am
Well, can't put off buying this anymore. Unfortunately, bought the hot wheels expansion a few weeks ago for ~$7, would be nice if they would let you gift something that you own two copies of.
Likewise.
Terrible business practice....if you pay for something AGAIN, you should also receive the product, regardless of past purchases.
Sometimes Steam allows for that (gifting), or at least discounts your purchase for the amount of the previously owned content.

Especially with this game being a 1st party title (contracted out to Turn 10), there's really no excuse for it.

It'd be like ordering a pizza for a party, then later on you order a 2-for-1 deal and they just bring you one because they know you've previously bought one.
But.....uhhhhh....I've already paid for one before, and now I've paid your full asking price for this deal.....why do you get to charge me for both, yet now you keep one of them????
Either give us the code or discount the bundle appropriately, pure BS!!!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6136 posts
2229 upvotes
Toronto
This deal for the game + Hot Wheels for $30.59 is far better and doesn't require XBL Gold

Blizzard mountain is not worth an additional $16 imo but if you really want it I'm sure you can find it on sale for less later on and add it then. After playing the main game and Hot Wheels I honestly don't care for it as Hot Wheels is the standout expansion by far
Feb 24, 2008
27 posts
11 upvotes
Bradford
ReeGee wrote:
Feb 27th, 2018 11:31 am
This deal for the game + Hot Wheels for $30.59 is far better and doesn't require XBL Gold

Blizzard mountain is not worth an additional $16 imo but if you really want it I'm sure you can find it on sale for less later on and add it then. After playing the main game and Hot Wheels I honestly don't care for it as Hot Wheels is the standout expansion by far
Yeah, that's a solid deal. Thanks for posting this. I'll pick up a copy.
Feb 5, 2013
68 posts
7 upvotes
Anyone knows a deal for Gamepass ? I feel that this will eventually be included in the monthly subscription...
[OP]
Oct 4, 2008
42 posts
103 upvotes
ontario
ReeGee wrote:

Definitely a better deal if you want just the base game and Hot Wheels expansion. This is more for those who want the extras such as the VIP, extra cars or those who want to try the blizzard expansion.
BearBraz wrote:
Feb 27th, 2018 12:02 pm
Anyone knows a deal for Gamepass ? I feel that this will eventually be included in the monthly subscription...
There was a deal to get it for $6/month, not sure if it expired. Straight from Microsoft store.
Oct 31, 2012
923 posts
283 upvotes
Guelph
ReeGee wrote:

I was going to say this too. I got FH3, Hot Wheels and a free copy of Assassins Creed Unity for like $29 last week. Unless there is a lot of worthwhile DLC this other pack includes, the CDkeys one you mentioned should be a much better deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3039 posts
243 upvotes
Great deal, wish I hadn't jumped on the other sale last week.
[OP]
Oct 4, 2008
42 posts
103 upvotes
ontario
Added in what it comes with. The main things is VIP and if people want the blizzard expansion. Past that it's just a bunch of extra cars. But you are right, if people don't care the the extra cars or the blizzard expansion or VIP then the one form CDKeys is a better deal.