• Aug 31st, 2020 10:20 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 6, 2020
173 posts
175 upvotes

[Microsoft] Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Editions Bundle $76.64

Forza Horizon 3 & 4 ultimate for both Xbox & PC version (play anywhere) with all expansion and car pass.
If you into xbox exclusive racing game, this might be a good deal.
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 21st, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1953 posts
689 upvotes
Montréal, QC
wasnt it like 59 few days ago?
[OP]
May 6, 2020
173 posts
175 upvotes
Clee wrote: wasnt it like 59 few days ago?
Probably, just saw it and it's about to expire lol
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1134 posts
825 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Getting new pc next week. I want to try gaming out and am interested in Forza. Which one of these bundles would be best and do they just give you a code or something and you download to your pc? Thanks
[OP]
May 6, 2020
173 posts
175 upvotes
kwk1 wrote: Getting new pc next week. I want to try gaming out and am interested in Forza. Which one of these bundles would be best and do they just give you a code or something and you download to your pc? Thanks
This bundle has both games with all expansion and car pass. They are both great games, 3 is in Australia, 4 is in UK as location. And for downloading, just use your Microsoft account to purchase from the link I provided. Then you can download it to your PC. Enjoy
May 12, 2012
620 posts
688 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I have invested around 400 hours in FH4. I started playing back in March last year as a game to kinda mellow out to and feed my love for cars. Honestly, the amount of content is huge especially with the DLC expansions. Would highly recommend the game, with a new title update released just a couple months ago with a new game mode, new cars still being added for free and game support/updates probably going into at least the Christmas season (next gen is coming out so we may see an FH5/FM8 console launch title).
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1134 posts
825 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
RobinW51044 wrote: This bundle has both games with all expansion and car pass. They are both great games, 3 is in Australia, 4 is in UK as location. And for downloading, just use your Microsoft account to purchase from the link I provided. Then you can download it to your PC. Enjoy
Thanks Robin!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1134 posts
825 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Just purchased it! Wasn't sure what was going on as I didn't want to download it on my laptop. Figured out I need to add my new pc when I get it and download it then. I hate Microsoft accounts as I have one regular and one for school and always get mixed up with passwords and stuff. :D
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1134 posts
825 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Ferny111 wrote: I have invested around 400 hours in FH4. I started playing back in March last year as a game to kinda mellow out to and feed my love for cars. Honestly, the amount of content is huge especially with the DLC expansions. Would highly recommend the game, with a new title update released just a couple months ago with a new game mode, new cars still being added for free and game support/updates probably going into at least the Christmas season (next gen is coming out so we may see an FH5/FM8 console launch title).
Thanks for the info Ferny, it pushed me to get it!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1134 posts
825 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
I'm downloading this now. Can anyone tell me how many GB for the whole thing? Thanks!
[OP]
May 6, 2020
173 posts
175 upvotes
kwk1 wrote: I'm downloading this now. Can anyone tell me how many GB for the whole thing? Thanks!
It's around 120 on Xbox. I would say probably around the same on PC or no more than 150?
Apr 20, 2018
41 posts
25 upvotes
Obviously I missed the deal on the bundle, but I see FH3 with all DLC is on sale for $27. Is 3 still worth the money at this point? I played some of 4 with Xbox Gamepass and enjoyed it quite a bit.
Jul 18, 2012
30 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
DrJones224 wrote: Obviously I missed the deal on the bundle, but I see FH3 with all DLC is on sale for $27. Is 3 still worth the money at this point? I played some of 4 with Xbox Gamepass and enjoyed it quite a bit.
On PC, Forza Horizon 3 is a bit of a wonky port. For some it is fine, for others it stutters. Forza Horizon 4 is a proper port and runs better.

Just so you know, the $26.99 "Ultimate Edition" of Forza Horizon 3 does not include the Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion packs. (Forza Horizon 4's Ultimate Edition comes with everything)

PS: Forza Horizon 3 will be permanently removed from sale when the discounts end in late September.
Apr 20, 2018
41 posts
25 upvotes
GuardianU wrote: On PC, Forza Horizon 3 is a bit of a wonky port. For some it is fine, for others it stutters. Forza Horizon 4 is a proper port and runs better.

Just so you know, the $26.99 "Ultimate Edition" of Forza Horizon 3 does not include the Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion packs. (Forza Horizon 4's Ultimate Edition comes with everything)

PS: Forza Horizon 3 will be permanently removed from sale when the discounts end in late September.
Great, thanks for the informative write up. That explains why FH3 is on sale for a couple months. I'll give it some thought.
Dec 24, 2007
443 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver
Forza Horizon 3 was one of Microsoft's very first Xbox anywhere titles so as expected there were a couple of bugs at launch on PC. I had achievements that never activated for me and were impossible to attain after the progress I made.

For me personally, it was a game changer. I got the game at launch when Walmart USA made a pricing error. I never would of purchased it otherwise. I loved it so much that I eventually purchased my very first Xbox console. I wound up buying the other Forza games and got introduced into Microsoft's ecosystem.

It had that much of an impact on me, and I enjoyed the sequel even more! Fantastic series