Free 1 month add on xbox live

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2016 1:03 am
Dec 5, 2011
277 posts
66 upvotes
Saint-Leonard
JackWhyte wrote:
G0DKING wrote: For the above and anyone else having the issue where it only displays your US payment option (if you have one), scroll down to the bottom and change region to English (Canada)
tried it, now I get this (with my primary card and a secondary CC + Paypal I added in to test):

Please try a different payment option
This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. Remove it from those accounts and try again, or add a different payment option.

I get the same message tried with another card also but it doesn't work , any ideas what it can be causing this ?

Thanks
Oct 3, 2015
872 posts
1855 upvotes
Toronto
Zlat11 wrote:
JackWhyte wrote:
G0DKING wrote: For the above and anyone else having the issue where it only displays your US payment option (if you have one), scroll down to the bottom and change region to English (Canada)
tried it, now I get this (with my primary card and a secondary CC + Paypal I added in to test):

Please try a different payment option
This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. Remove it from those accounts and try again, or add a different payment option.

I get the same message tried with another card also but it doesn't work , any ideas what it can be causing this ?

Thanks
Have you redeemed similar promos in the past?
Dec 5, 2011
277 posts
66 upvotes
Saint-Leonard
If i remember correctly it was last year.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2812 posts
492 upvotes
Montreal
Worked without issue today on home comp, didn't like my phone for some reason i guess?
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23164 posts
8193 upvotes
It went through as I checked my email. I don't see any change in my online account though. Still saying it will autorenew in February 2018...
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1345 posts
1104 upvotes
Vancouver
worked, thanks OP. Mine extended from 8/27/17 to 10/03/17. that actually gives me an extra 1.5 months worth of free games with gold.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
1973 posts
155 upvotes
British Columbia
Says $9.99 for me on the first page?
[external advertising link removed]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)