[Microsoft] Free Microsoft exam vouchers benefit for Microsoft partners

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2021 8:47 pm
[OP]
Feb 23, 2005
777 posts
191 upvotes

[Microsoft] Free Microsoft exam vouchers benefit for Microsoft partners

If your employer is a Microsoft partner, you may have a chance to get the exam and certification for free. When you schedule an exam with pearson vue, it will ask you to link your work email then you may entitle to have a free exam which is worth from 150 ~ 300 USD, etc.
The link provided is to demo a similar procedure but not exactly the same (in the link it's for events so will only work once however if your employer is eligible it will work many times). You need to link your personal MS account with a work email which your employer is a partner and eligible.
when you put your work email, instantly you will know if you are eligible or not. If not, don't waste your time.

Voucher is unlimited and you could register multiple times for different exams but you need to validate your employer's eligibility as following or ask HR. Examples such as SAP, dell, appriver, Convergence Networks.

Phone Number: 800-676-7658
You may also reach their chat support at:
https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/membership

If you turn out to be a university/college student, you may have either free or discounted vouchers as well for the microsoft certification.

During pandemic, it could save me over thousands dollors, learn new skills and have a better tomorrow.
Last edited by eyesonme on Aug 31st, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
38 replies
Jul 30, 2016
704 posts
304 upvotes
eyesonme wrote: If your employer is a Microsoft partner, you may have a chance to get the exam and certification for free. When you schedule an exam with pearson vue, it will ask you to link your work email then you may entitle to have a free exam which is worth from 150 ~ 300 USD, etc.
The link provided is to demo the procedure.
Voucher is unlimited and you could register multiple times for different exams but you need to validate your employer's eligibility as following or ask HR. Examples such as SAP, dell, appriver, Convergence Networks.

Phone Number: 800-676-7658
You may also reach their chat support at:
https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/membership

If you turn out to be a university/college student, you may have either free or discounted vouchers as well for the microsoft certification.

During pandemic, it could save me over thousands dollors, learn new skills and have a better tomorrow.

Hey OP - We are Microsoft partners but i tried my email which didn't work and the good news is it worked with my personal email, it may be because i finished a DataAnalyst course recently though linkedin earning which is a pre-requisite to get free exam if it's not though company. I am really happy with this deal, thanks again OP.
Images
  • 100FREE.PNG
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8391 posts
4353 upvotes
Don't waste your time. I spent over half an hour trying to make this work.
Jul 30, 2016
704 posts
304 upvotes
motorhead wrote: Worked for me. Nice find OP
Worked with your office id ? We are Microsoft partners but didn't work for me with office email id. Also with my personal email id, it worked for AZ-900 but not working for AZ-104. Am i missing anything ?
Feb 21, 2008
71 posts
102 upvotes
iamagtaguy wrote: Worked with your office id ? We are Microsoft partners but didn't work for me with office email id. Also with my personal email id, it worked for AZ-900 but not working for AZ-104. Am i missing anything ?
Checked several different exams of varying prices, 100% discount showed up for all of them. I’m sure there’s a few that are missing but I’m guessing that depends on the company you work for.
Jul 30, 2016
704 posts
304 upvotes
motorhead wrote: Checked several different exams of varying prices, 100% discount showed up for all of them. I’m sure there’s a few that are missing but I’m guessing that depends on the company you work for.
Okay, my company is just partners not into a specific one so i didn't get any discount with company email. Lucky you :-)
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2010
1102 posts
424 upvotes
Toronto
iamagtaguy wrote: Hey OP - We are Microsoft partners but i tried my email which didn't work and the good news is it worked with my personal email, it may be because i finished a DataAnalyst course recently though linkedin earning which is a pre-requisite to get free exam if it's not though company. I am really happy with this deal, thanks again OP.
Hey, just curious what course did you take through linkedin learning in order to earn a free exam to do the Data Analyst certification through Microsoft?
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6902 posts
2874 upvotes
GTA
choclover wrote: Don't waste your time. I spent over half an hour trying to make this work.
OP specifically said "you may have a chance". Or maybe your work isn't in the right tier of partner?

On top of that, if "half an hour" is already a waste of time to try to get something of $150-300USD value, you might need to rethink if taking any certifications if the correct route for you? It can take a bit more than half an hour.
Jul 30, 2016
704 posts
304 upvotes
chillychin wrote: Hey, just curious what course did you take through linkedin learning in order to earn a free exam to do the Data Analyst certification through Microsoft?

Yes. There was an another thread in rfd with 10 free courses.
Oct 24, 2011
901 posts
443 upvotes
OP, question, so I figured it worked for me to claim for 1 exam, but when I try to apply to other exam, it gives me error.
Is this really unlimited?
Jul 8, 2019
391 posts
185 upvotes
How to link personal email id account with work email?
Aug 8, 2020
397 posts
135 upvotes
Thanks OP.

I believe there was another similar offer from MS if anyone was impacted due to Covid19 to get a free test from Pearson as well. I can't locate that thread via search.
Jul 30, 2016
704 posts
304 upvotes
CALITSLA wrote: Thanks OP.

I believe there was another similar offer from MS if anyone was impacted due to Covid19 to get a free test from Pearson as well. I can't locate that thread via search.
That starts from tomorrow - september
Jul 30, 2016
704 posts
304 upvotes
darkhorz1 wrote: How to link personal email id account with work email?
It will link automatically, don’t worry. There will be a pop up.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
5996 posts
672 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
Works for me entering my work email, im viewing the dashboard right now.
--
Mar 22, 2017
28 posts
19 upvotes
does not work, even though I work for MS Gold and Premium support partner.