• Mar 17th, 2020 1:16 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 29, 2019
6 posts
44 upvotes

[Microsoft] Nier Automata: Become Gods Edition $26.74 for Xbox Live Subscribers

This game almost never goes on sale for this platform for some reason and it happens to be one of the most sought after titles on Xbox One. I thought this discount was worth pointing out.
Images
  • image.jpg
Last edited by ChrisB82973 on Feb 25th, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4697 posts
1877 upvotes
I have this on Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and PC and the Xbox One X is the best version overall. 4K visuals and HDR look incredible. This is also one of the best games to come out this generation. Highly recommended.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2872 posts
279 upvotes
Ottawa
Finally! Instant buy! Been waiting for a while. Was hoping it was going to be added to game pass, but now I own it.

Xbox reward Xbox GC redeems are on sale as well. Cashed in points to help pay. Woo!
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Feb 28, 2006
138 posts
70 upvotes
I'm playing this game right now on PS4, quite far in on B.

I have mixed feelings about this game. I want to like it and thought this would be right up my alley, and indeed the atmosphere, music, setting are all really good. The villains though I dislike, too anime cliche-ish (and I like anime).

However, the difficulty tuning for the gameplay is almost a deal breaker. Normal is so brain-dead easy it's not even fun. Hard is one-shot-kill city, having to start over again and again when you make 1 mistake is just too frustrating. It does get more manageable far into the game once you get some good chips, but it's just bad tuning. And don't start me on the brutal prologue, die on the boss and you have to replay from the beginning for a whole hour. Even dark souls is nowhere this hard.