Hot Deals

stacksocial.com

Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License - $49.99 USD

Aug 27, 2021
10 posts
14 upvotes
Wrestlemania wrote: Would be a weird joke if not real.
Haha I thought it was funny to have 'insider information' about other obscure sources, like with popular science a few days back. Who would have imagined these places as a source for Windows software.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14436 posts
4410 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Busiu wrote: Does this $50 option provide a license key that can be reinstalled later on another PC when I choose to upgrade it?
ChrisR wrote: Yes, your license is registered with MS so you can reinstall the software later.
FWIW, the last Office I bought was Office 2013. Supposedly it was a licence for 1 PC and 1 installation. I'm still using it, and I think I've installed it on maybe about 5 PCs, without having to uninstall one before installing on another. I read somewhere you'd have to wait a year between installations. First couple of installations I waited a year. Not sure I bothered to wait for the last couple of installations.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
3189 posts
1623 upvotes
Ottawa
ARMYEG wrote: Haha I thought it was funny to have 'insider information' about other obscure sources, like with popular science a few days back. Who would have imagined these places as a source for Windows software.
That insider information never showed up did it?
Aug 27, 2021
10 posts
14 upvotes
eugene188 wrote: That insider information never showed up did it?
Not that I heard. Ended up buying from Stack Social for $50 USD.

No issues at all. Microsoft Office Professional 2021.

I also connected with user Rappa as mentioned in another post and he is really nice. Did not need the OneDrive space so went with SS instead.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3049 posts
3355 upvotes
GVRD
BoombasticSloth wrote: Bought one from the Financial Post for $63.99 cdn and worked. Think it is a reselling affiliate with StackSocial as I see reference to StackCommerce.
Created MS account and installed successfully and activated properly. No surprises.

All the best.
Seems to be another $1 more now...
https://commerce.financialpost.com/sale ... or-windows

I wonder if it's identical to the StackSocial Office pack. Probably use. I also wonder which place give more purchase protection in case the code doesn't work. Coincidentally, the Stack Social US$50 translates almost exactly at this moment to CDN$65.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5825 posts
3828 upvotes
SW ON
porksoda wrote: This is same as all the scam VOL License sellers... op claimed it was MS that was the seller, not true.

Even if your key worked, eventually it may stop working or if you tried to re-install it wont activate.
Instead of speculating why doesn't everyone who purchased the keys checks them for the product type:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office ... bs=windows

Please post your findings.
Oct 29, 2014
15 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just bought this after reading all 12 pages of this convo. Confirming that it totally appears to be legit. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5825 posts
3828 upvotes
SW ON
Savesavesavesave wrote: Just bought this after reading all 12 pages of this convo. Confirming that it totally appears to be legit. Thanks OP.
Did you check it with the tool linked just above your post? What kind of license did you get?
Aug 1, 2021
25 posts
21 upvotes
Microsoft Admin here, everything is tied to account now, no more device being the center point.

Once you throw out the device, you must unregister it from your Microsoft.com account before installing on the next.
Jun 26, 2009
797 posts
372 upvotes
Calgary
ZorisX wrote: Microsoft Admin here, everything is tied to account now, no more device being the center point.

Once you throw out the device, you must unregister it from your Microsoft.com account before installing on the next.
I have a office 2016 pro key, how can I attach it to my account? In past I had it installed on my laptop, that laptop has been reset and recycled, but on my new laptop, it won't activate. any way to utilize my key with my MS account?
Aug 1, 2021
25 posts
21 upvotes
Everything is done though microsoft.com and office.com

Login with your Microsoft account and add the key through there then on your laptop login to the Microsoft account .
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5825 posts
3828 upvotes
SW ON
ZorisX wrote: Everything is done though microsoft.com and office.com

Login with your Microsoft account and add the key through there then on your laptop login to the Microsoft account .
What about computers that don't have access to the internet?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5825 posts
3828 upvotes
SW ON
ZorisX wrote: Microsoft Admin here, everything is tied to account now, no more device being the center point.

I would argue that most Windows activations are tied to devices.
Aug 1, 2021
25 posts
21 upvotes
They are, although underneath the user account to which you have to remove the device afterwards and replace it with the next.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5825 posts
3828 upvotes
SW ON
ZorisX wrote: They are, although underneath the user account to which you have to remove the device afterwards and replace it with the next.
Those are retail licenses that are not "most". I was referring to OEM licenses that are tied to hardware. I don't have a Microsoft account, yet all my MS products are activated. I have an older 2016 Office and a bunch of PCs with OEM licenses.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

brybry