Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] 19.99 for a feature packed Soundstream h2GO Bluetooth Speaker [IPX7, 4000 mAh battery bank + free shipping] [YMMV]

Jan 14, 2008
218 posts
87 upvotes
Cycloneon wrote: Got it earlier today. Love the look.

It came dead though, had to charge it. It's been charging for 6 hours now and still charging lol
Same with mine! Still charging...
Aug 24, 2020
51 posts
65 upvotes
black out of stock, blue still available
Gotta love a good deal!
Nov 20, 2015
45 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought this for same deal last year.. I have to say this is one of my favourite speakers, I use it a lot. I think because it comes apart you can set it and attach it to soo many things it’s amazing and if you really need to charge your phone you can. The battery is crazy good too so less charging if your just using it as a speaker... for $20 it sounds pretty good as well. I don’t usually give praise to speakers but I really do like this thing. Hope you guys enjoy yours as well
Apr 24, 2010
722 posts
380 upvotes
Canada
Got mine on this morning. I thought it was a pair of stereo speakers. Well, still not too bad for $20.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1362 posts
382 upvotes
I received mine this morning. The blue one but it's not gray in the front like the pictures, it's all blue. I'm so surprised by the quality I just bought another one for stereo or spare. Thanks OP!
Feb 20, 2007
724 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
mr_eko wrote: Same with mine! Still charging...
Let us know if it works aftwards. Just placed an order and I'm worried if it'll be a dud.
Apr 24, 2018
100 posts
109 upvotes
Ontario
Got it in the mail today, 2 days after ordering. Surprisingly large box for such a small speaker lol

Amazing quality for $20. Defn worth it imo
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
1113 posts
147 upvotes
psxp wrote: How long is it supposed to take to charge?
ngaiden wrote: Let us know if it works aftwards. Just placed an order and I'm worried if it'll be a dud.
Says in the manual; 4.5 hrs charge time @ 5v 1A power supply. I didn’t check the total time but it was definitely around that time.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6680 posts
3096 upvotes
For $20, this is a fantastic set of speakers. Got a black one delivered this morning, decided to purchase the blue just now.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1210 posts
1227 upvotes
Toronto
domo325 wrote: For $20, this is a fantastic set of speakers. Got a black one delivered this morning, decided to purchase the blue just now.
Set?

Its just the one speaker.
Apr 25, 2009
158 posts
388 upvotes
bbmello wrote: bought this for $25 last time they had a deal and it malfunctioned very quickly

every so often it will go into pairing mode and never come out

only solution is to reset it, which is an annoying endeavor

has anyone experienced that or did i just get unlucky?
It's not just you. The 2nd time I used it, the same thing happened to me - it went in to pairing mode (light flashing) and I tried everything to get it to connect to my phone, but wouldn't. In the end, I had to reset it with a paperclip. It was fully charged and my phone was like 5 feet away (also fully charged). Weird, but not a huge problem.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
1113 posts
147 upvotes
No I’m using Anker 5 port charger, power is definitely higher. But I think manual states that it’ll only change at 5V 1A even with higher power charger.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1746 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
dorje wrote: No I’m using Anker 5 port charger, power is definitely higher. But I think manual states that it’ll only change at 5V 1A even with higher power charger.
Mine finally finished charging last night. Took a while. Anyway, just tested it, and not bad for $20. I bought 1, I didnt know what TWS was. Would probably sound better in TWS mode.

I have a bigger SONY BT soundbar if i ever need something louder especially for better bass.
Sep 18, 2004
734 posts
207 upvotes
Genuine question... what's so good about these compared to other Bluetooth speakers that you can get for $20?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1767 posts
1097 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Good price but im phasing out micro usb from my life.