Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] 19.99 for a feature packed Soundstream h2GO Bluetooth Speaker [IPX7, 4000 mAh battery bank + free shipping] [YMMV]

Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 5, 2007
5471 posts
1559 upvotes
Toronto
$10 would be the sweet spot
Jr. Member
Nov 14, 2012
116 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver
If anyone in GVRD needs a black one, PM me I have one available at cost.
Newbie
Mar 3, 2016
61 posts
9 upvotes
bbmello wrote: bought this for $25 last time they had a deal and it malfunctioned very quickly

every so often it will go into pairing mode and never come out

only solution is to reset it, which is an annoying endeavor

has anyone experienced that or did i just get unlucky?
yeah, I just bought this deal 2 days ago. it got into pairing mode ever since. can't do anything.
how do you reset this thing?
Member
Dec 21, 2009
426 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
bohocz wrote: yeah, I just bought this deal 2 days ago. it got into pairing mode ever since. can't do anything.
how do you reset this thing?
when you open the charging port or w.e. there is a small reset button you'd need a paperclip or something very narrow to press it

i'm glad i didn't pull the trigger this time around, seems like the issue hasn't been resolved
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 15, 2017
83 posts
269 upvotes
Got mine in the mail today. Ok, these are some serious high quality speakers, very durable.

Fantastic deal, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2017
1210 posts
1227 upvotes
Toronto
bbmello wrote: when you open the charging port or w.e. there is a small reset button you'd need a paperclip or something very narrow to press it

i'm glad i didn't pull the trigger this time around, seems like the issue hasn't been resolved
Well, neither my friends nor I have those issues...
Newbie
Nov 20, 2015
45 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
EananC641158 wrote: Well, neither my friends nor I have those issues...
yeah same... and I have used it like a said I have used it a lot over the past year, haven't taken it easy on it, taken it backcountry camping lots. Not saying others aren't having problems, that stinks that they are but mine has been solid.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1107 posts
554 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got my set in one of those has a very hard to press power button anyone else have one like that?
Jr. Member
May 30, 2016
110 posts
48 upvotes
I regret not buying more. These sounds amazing for the price.
Member
Sep 22, 2010
486 posts
470 upvotes
Victoria
One of my 2 just arrived. This thing is built like a tank. Now to charge 'er up!
Member
Sep 22, 2010
486 posts
470 upvotes
Victoria
alicklee wrote: Just got my set in one of those has a very hard to press power button anyone else have one like that?
I thought this at first too. The oval light is not a button. The two buttons are at the ends of the oval. Play/pause at one end and power at the other. Look closely for the symbols on the side and the two buttons are right there. No need to press hard once you find them.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1107 posts
554 upvotes
Vancouver
calvados.boualrd wrote: I thought this at first too. The oval light is not a button. The two buttons are at the ends of the oval. Play/pause at one end and power at the other. Look closely for the symbols on the side and the two buttons are right there. No need to press hard once you find them.
No no its the actually power button i . 1 of my units is fine it clicks and presses easy. The other is really hard to press and doesn't click.
Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
422 posts
212 upvotes
Montreal
Received my 2 units. Good quality, one for shower and one for Christmas gift but I may keep both for TWS. Decent product for 20$
-------------
Public Mobile : Unlimited talk and text, 2GB - 22$
Zoomer Wireless : Unlimited, 6 GB - 40$ (free P30 Lite, 100$ credit)
IVC Cable : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Newbie
Aug 4, 2020
57 posts
52 upvotes
Hamilton, On
Rats.. price is back up to $69.99
Real Estate Agent. Happy to help. PM me Questions
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3887 posts
2316 upvotes
Pretty happy with this purchase. It's not a speaker that you can be too far away from as it definitely doesn't get loud, but I wasn't expecting that a small speaker. The sound quality definitely surpasses the $20 price tag. The vocals are clearer than my UE Boom 2, but definitely a step down in the mid range and almost non-existant bass.
Last edited by SizzleChest on Nov 6th, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Sep 22, 2010
486 posts
470 upvotes
Victoria
SizzleChest wrote: Pretty happy with this purchase. It's not a speaker that you can be too far away from as it definitely doesn't get loud, but I wasn't expecting that a small speaker. The sound quality definitely surpasses the $20 price tag. The vocals are clearer than my UE Boom 2, but definitely a step down in the mid range and almost non-existant bass.
Hmm....Funny, mine is super loud. I don't think I've gone above half volume or so. Full volume is too much. Maybe it's just my ears.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2364 posts
812 upvotes
lethbridge alberta
calvados.boualrd wrote: Hmm....Funny, mine is super loud. I don't think I've gone above half volume or so. Full volume is too much. Maybe it's just my ears.
Same here. Max volume is way too loud for me.

Just a thought, but is your source (mobiles) volume set high enough? Never mind. I was watching my mobiles volume indicator and it goes up and down when I change the volume on the H2Go.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3887 posts
2316 upvotes
calvados.boualrd wrote: Hmm....Funny, mine is super loud. I don't think I've gone above half volume or so. Full volume is too much. Maybe it's just my ears.
Maybe the max volume on the speaker was low because the battery was low. It was completely dead when I first opened it and I charged it for about 15 minutes before trying it out. I'll have to give a full charge and try it again.

EDIT: Ya, that was definitely the reason. It's half charged and much louder now.

Top