Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] $89.99 - JBL FLIP5 Portable Waterproof Speaker

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2020 2:04 am
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10232 posts
6466 upvotes
Is it wise to get two of these and go stereo? Or is there better option for the price?

(Requirements: Bluetooth, portable, waterproof, semi-rugged)
Dec 8, 2013
414 posts
221 upvotes
Oakville
Thanks OP. Perfect for the sauna.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10232 posts
6466 upvotes
fislan wrote: Thanks OP. Perfect for the sauna.
It's waterproof...but not heat resistant.

You don't want the battery to go on fire.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2698 posts
2223 upvotes
Toronto
richboy! wrote: Anyone know when this sale is going to end?
Near bottom of the product page:

"Offer valid from 9PM PST November 4, 2020 to 8:59PM PT November 8, 2020, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Offer valid only on select JBL Speakers. For eBay purchases, additional terms apply. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Microsoft Store returns policy applies. Discounted products bought with a qualifying product must be returned if the qualifying product is returned. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 5 offers per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply."
Jul 3, 2020
145 posts
246 upvotes
Variability wrote: Gonna try! How long did it take online?
FYI I put the price match request in this afternoon and have yet to receive an approval. Since this deal expires on the 8th I went ahead and ordered one from the Microsoft Store, and in the unlikely event that Visions approves it before the sale ends I will just cancel the MS order.
Dec 8, 2013
414 posts
221 upvotes
Oakville
chatbox wrote: It's waterproof...but not heat resistant.

You don't want the battery to go on fire.
When you put it on the floor behind the bench it's not nearly as hot as you would think. Thanks for thinking of my safety tho!
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2008
2393 posts
122 upvotes
Brampton
Dhanushan wrote: Near bottom of the product page:

"Offer valid from 9PM PST November 4, 2020 to 8:59PM PT November 8, 2020, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Offer valid only on select JBL Speakers. For eBay purchases, additional terms apply. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Microsoft Store returns policy applies. Discounted products bought with a qualifying product must be returned if the qualifying product is returned. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 5 offers per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply."

Appreciate it, my blind self could not see that. XD.
Will try to PM at Visions tomorrow. Save myself 15%
BLOWOUT! Jordans, Nike SB, Blazers, Lebrons, Kobes, Roshe Runs + MORE!
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/6-21-jor ... tc-580529/
May 7, 2017
277 posts
122 upvotes
Bought it before 9pm and now the price has gone up to $119.

Thank you OP!