Expired Hot Deals

Microsoft Store

AC: Valhalla & Watch Dogs: Legion 2 for 1

[OP]
Nov 30, 2021
27 posts
22 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] AC: Valhalla & Watch Dogs: Legion 2 for 1

First time posting here, I figured this was a solid deal that I found this while browsing the Xbox site. Decent price for 2 AAA titles, especially if you're a fan of either series. Final price comes out to about $54.50 after taxes.

Enjoy and stay safe.
Gimme the deals baby
20 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2568 posts
1783 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Decent deal, but not interested in nearly identical versions of the same Ubisoft game over and over again though. All of their main franchise games are the same every version these days.
Last edited by GeeCee on Jan 6th, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1422 posts
1146 upvotes
Gatineau
You can buy both for cheaper than that price
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17816 posts
831 upvotes
Not sure how much of a deal this is. If you really wanted both right now I guess it’s not bad.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2422 posts
3793 upvotes
Atlantic
$20 for Watch Dogs Legion is an ATL for PC

$32 for Assassins Creed Valhalla is also an ATL for PC

Not sure where OP is located but definitely seems the price is going to be closer towards $60 after tax in Ontario @ 13%.

2 things to consider:
Microsoft definitely charges taxes
Whether or not you really want both games as a package.

Edit: Darn this deal is not applicable for PC.
Last edited by EasyCompany251 on Jan 6th, 2022 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6541 posts
6806 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Valhalla was $29.99 physical for BF/BD and Legion was $19.99 physical for BF/BD so it's not entirely a deal, especially because it looks like Valhalla is more expensive here ($31.99) for digital.

E: Obviously it matters if you stuck yourself with a One S Digital or Series S, but yeah.
Last edited by chemicalxv on Jan 6th, 2022 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Nov 30, 2021
27 posts
22 upvotes
EasyCompany251 wrote: $20 for Watch Dogs Legion is an ATL for PC

$32 for Assassins Creed Valhalla is also an ATL for PC

Not sure where OP is located but definitely seems the price is going to be closer towards $60 after tax in Ontario @ 13%.

2 things to consider:
Microsoft definitely charges taxes
Whether or not you really want both games as a package.
I am in Toronto, my final price was $54.43; taxes and everything.
Gimme the deals baby
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
1921 posts
1660 upvotes
Valhalla is good, but it overstays its welcome. Watchdogs 3 is meh.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1177 posts
1730 upvotes
Toronto
Ass creed games just take too long these days. Id honestly consider if it was a 20-30 hr campaign, because after that amount of time its all the same varies missions and i lose interest and it feels like a grind
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2852 posts
1351 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Ass creed games just take too long these days. Id honestly consider if it was a 20-30 hr campaign, because after that amount of time its all the same varies missions and i lose interest and it feels like a grind
Tell me about it. Origin was longer than all previous games. Then came Odyssey which was longer than Origin. This 3rd one is even longer than Odyssey... Ubisoft got ridiculous by padding their games so much with useless quests
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
3812 posts
3004 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
sumtimw0ng wrote: Tell me about it. Origin was longer than all previous games. Then came Odyssey which was longer than Origin. This 3rd one is even longer than Odyssey... Ubisoft got ridiculous by padding their games so much with useless quests
Odyssey was really good for me. Never get tired of killing Athenians.
If you buy vgro for a thousand years Vancouver homes will still be out of reach.
[OP]
Nov 30, 2021
27 posts
22 upvotes
Kevcorm wrote: Valhalla is good, but it overstays its welcome. Watchdogs 3 is meh.
As long as Watchdogs 3 is better than 2 I will give it a try. I've played all the previous games in both series, so I have to give these a try lol.
Gimme the deals baby
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
1921 posts
1660 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Ass creed games just take too long these days. Id honestly consider if it was a 20-30 hr campaign, because after that amount of time its all the same varies missions and i lose interest and it feels like a grind
I just played and enjoyed valhalla for about 30 hours, then quit.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
4534 posts
2078 upvotes
Parry Sound
AC needs to stop for a little while and rethink this whole franchise. They need to go back to their roots of telling captivating stories and bringing history to life.

Watch dogs legion was a fun-ish game. Better than the second one. The first is still my favourite in terms of story and gameplay, despite the bugs.

Great deal. Gave you an upvote.
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2852 posts
1351 upvotes
Montreal, QC
zakarydoks wrote: Odyssey was really good for me. Never get tired of killing Athenians.
Yes. Odyssey is a really great game just too long. And the whole boat section... Game could have been Origin length and it'd still be a mighty great game

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)