Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Acer Spin 5 2-in-1 PC 16GB 500GB 13.5" 2k Screen $979.00

[OP]
Newbie
Dec 2, 2020
1 posts
8 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] Acer Spin 5 2-in-1 PC 16GB 500GB 13.5" 2k Screen $979.00

This is the best price I have seen for a 2in1 with these kind of specs.
I bought one and so far am delighted.
There are many reviews available online for a slightly higher specced version of this.

It is quite light. Has a high res screen. And a fun built in pen and wacom tablet.

Acer Spin 5 SP513-54N-56M2 2-in-1 PC

• 13.5-inch Full HD touchscreen
• Intel Core i5-1035G4
• 16GB memory/512GB SSD
Includes built in pen


Screen size 13.5 in Full HD IPS LCD touchscreen (2256 x 1504), 10-finger multi-touch support
Processor Intel Core i5-1035G4 1.10 GHz up to 3.70 GHz
Memory 16GB LPDDR4X
Hard drive size 512GB NVMe SSD
Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
PC type 2-in-1 PC
Optical drive None
Media drive microSDTM card reader
Audio DTS Audio
Video Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Ports • 1 USB-C Thunderbolt 3 (DisplayPort)
• 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1
• 1 HDMI 2.0
• 1 headphone/microphone combo jack
Battery lithium-ion (up to 15 hours battery life)*
Camera HD Webcam supporting SHDR
Wireless 802.11ax
Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0
Dimensions 11.81 x 0.59 x 9.25 in (299.97 x 14.99 x 234.95 mm)
Weight 2.65 lbs (1.20 kg)
Colour Steel gray
Other Model number: SP513-54N-56M2

Image

Image
9 replies
Sr. Member
Apr 12, 2013
569 posts
475 upvotes
BC
I thought Iris+ graphics only came with 11th gen chips. Am I wrong? Looks to be well specced for the price.

Anyone know of coupons for Microsoft please?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 3, 2005
511 posts
149 upvotes
I amost bought this but found a review (in laptopmedia) that said the panel uses agressive PWM for brightness control so I kept my Dell order instead.
Last edited by canadatoronto on Dec 3rd, 2020 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7586 posts
5066 upvotes
Canada
I got this with 15x airmiles on cyber Monday
Newbie
Sep 13, 2019
97 posts
178 upvotes
AndrewBond wrote: I thought Iris+ graphics only came with 11th gen chips. Am I wrong? Looks to be well specced for the price.

Anyone know of coupons for Microsoft please?
Old MacBook came with Intel Iris plus. You might misunderstood with Intel Xe graphics that came with 11th gen only.
Newbie
Jan 15, 2017
73 posts
65 upvotes
SolidG48625 wrote: This is the best price I have seen for a 2in1 with these kind of specs.
I bought one and so far am delighted.
There are many reviews available online for a slightly higher specced version of this.

It is quite light. Has a high res screen. And a fun built in pen and wacom tablet.

Acer Spin 5 SP513-54N-56M2 2-in-1 PC

• 13.5-inch Full HD touchscreen
• Intel Core i5-1035G4
• 16GB memory/512GB SSD
Includes built in pen


Screen size 13.5 in Full HD IPS LCD touchscreen (2256 x 1504), 10-finger multi-touch support
Processor Intel Core i5-1035G4 1.10 GHz up to 3.70 GHz
Memory 16GB LPDDR4X
Hard drive size 512GB NVMe SSD
Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
PC type 2-in-1 PC
Optical drive None
Media drive microSDTM card reader
Audio DTS Audio
Video Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Ports • 1 USB-C Thunderbolt 3 (DisplayPort)
• 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1
• 1 HDMI 2.0
• 1 headphone/microphone combo jack
Battery lithium-ion (up to 15 hours battery life)*
Camera HD Webcam supporting SHDR
Wireless 802.11ax
Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0
Dimensions 11.81 x 0.59 x 9.25 in (299.97 x 14.99 x 234.95 mm)
Weight 2.65 lbs (1.20 kg)
Colour Steel gray
Other Model number: SP513-54N-56M2

Image

Image
The link shows full price, any secret to get discount?
Jr. Member
Nov 20, 2011
100 posts
23 upvotes
SURREY
canibusIIII wrote: The link shows full price, any secret to get discount?
I think today was the last day for this deal if I read the small print correctly earlier.

It was on sale still a few hours ago.
Newbie
Jun 12, 2019
85 posts
130 upvotes
Fell asleep and missed this. I could slap myself.

Top