• Nov 30th, 2018 3:11 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2142 posts
485 upvotes
Calgary
sid8tive wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 2:08 pm
Did yours get picked up by the carrier? Mine still says "Shipment ready for UPS" in the tracking.
Nope, my still says shipment is ready for UPS
corwal wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 2:14 pm
Hmm that's odd, perhaps the carrier they use depends on your location. Having had MS Store deliveries in both Ottawa and Toronto it's always been FedEx for me
My is UPS as well
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
475 posts
428 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Asoul wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 6:32 pm
Nope, my still says shipment is ready for UPS

My is UPS as well
Cool. So, some progress...

The free game got picked up from the origin. But got immediately stuck with the message "Clearance Information Required - A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay." :/

It's being shipped from Ontario, CA (US) for some reason. The console is still at Ready for UPS. No movement there yet. I suspect it will also have similar fate. Dang.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
475 posts
428 upvotes
Blainville, QC
sid8tive wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 10:43 pm
Cool. So, some progress...

The free game got picked up from the origin. But got immediately stuck with the message "Clearance Information Required - A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay." :/

It's being shipped from Ontario, CA (US) for some reason. The console is still at Ready for UPS. No movement there yet. I suspect it will also have similar fate. Dang.
The console finally shipped without any fuss. Ship To is now showing correct for it. The game is still in limbo though :)
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2142 posts
485 upvotes
Calgary
sid8tive wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 10:40 am
The console finally shipped without any fuss. Ship To is now showing correct for it. The game is still in limbo though :)
My is showing shipped aswell and is coming from the same place. Good to see that I will get it way sooner than estimated.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
475 posts
428 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Asoul wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 11:45 am
My is showing shipped aswell and is coming from the same place. Good to see that I will get it way sooner than estimated.
Awesome. The console just reached the nearest airport for me (from Louisville, KY) pending delivery on Monday. The game is still stuck in California.
Apr 23, 2018
40 posts
1 upvote
cannon_fodder wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2018 10:43 pm
I echo the frustration with buying the Xbox GCs from Costco. My first purchase took three hours to show up. The second purchase has been more than 8 hours and still waiting...
Its been more than 24 hours for me smh
Jan 4, 2010
21 posts
12 upvotes
Edmonton
meanwhile they've quietly removed all the discounted xbox one x from the microsoft store :\
$499 - $529 now
-edit-
Oh, I guess the $399 was the US price, but I thought it was an actual Cyber Monday deal. Stupid store redirects from Canada to US for me when I click on the Cyber Monday link. But the $399 link gives an error so I thought it's something with their store, since it was working this morning.
Sep 29, 2008
764 posts
123 upvotes
Mississauga
Any received theirs yet? Was supposed to be delivered today. Still nothing here.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
475 posts
428 upvotes
Blainville, QC
motime wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 7:36 pm
Any received theirs yet? Was supposed to be delivered today. Still nothing here.
Stupid MS forgot to add my apartment number. So, UPS delivery failed yesterday. I was on the phone with them this morning to add that on... hopefully will get delivered today. As for the game, its being "returned" due to "missing clearance information" .... to me, lol. (Status says "Returning", but going to final destination.) MS really needs to learn how to ship things properly, sigh. Hopefully this saga will conclude well this week.
Sep 29, 2008
764 posts
123 upvotes
Mississauga
sid8tive wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 10:21 am
Stupid MS forgot to add my apartment number. So, UPS delivery failed yesterday. I was on the phone with them this morning to add that on... hopefully will get delivered today. As for the game, its being "returned" due to "missing clearance information" .... to me, lol. (Status says "Returning", but going to final destination.) MS really needs to learn how to ship things properly, sigh. Hopefully this saga will conclude well this week.
lol mine was to be delivered yesterday but now its unknown? It has been stuck on destination scan since 10 pm. No more updates.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
475 posts
428 upvotes
Blainville, QC
motime wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 11:54 am
lol mine was to be delivered yesterday but now its unknown? It has been stuck on destination scan since 10 pm. No more updates.
Aw man, I hope you get yours soon!
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
475 posts
428 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Mine just got delivered right now. Thank God.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2142 posts
485 upvotes
Calgary
I got my yesterday, the box was so beat up, you could see what was inside and I'm surprised the game didn't fall out
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
475 posts
428 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Asoul wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 5:15 pm
I got my yesterday, the box was so beat up, you could see what was inside and I'm surprised the game didn't fall out
Hope the console was fine! (I have yet to get home to see the state of my package... thanks for the heads-up, I guess, lol)
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2142 posts
485 upvotes
Calgary
sid8tive wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 5:43 pm
Hope the console was fine! (I have yet to get home to see the state of my package... thanks for the heads-up, I guess, lol)
I think the Battlefield V console looks better in person. I was a little worried from the pictures.