• Nov 30th, 2018 3:11 pm
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
816 posts
788 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Asoul wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 8:30 pm
I think the Battlefield V console looks better in person. I was a little worried from the pictures.
Nice!

I got my console last night. All in good shape!
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
816 posts
788 upvotes
Blainville, QC
The free game is still roaming the planet aimlessly. Tracking is all fudged up, UPS wants me to pay $6.00 to correct the address, and Microsoft is taking a million years to respond to my emails. Order tracking on the MS Account page shows "Delivery Failed - Processing Refund of $0" (seriously!?) and UPS shows "Out for Delivery" on the site, and "In Transit" to a completely different city within its mobile app. No idea what the hell is going on :(
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2270 posts
638 upvotes
Calgary
sid8tive wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 12:52 pm
The free game is still roaming the planet aimlessly. Tracking is all fudged up, UPS wants me to pay $6.00 to correct the address, and Microsoft is taking a million years to respond to my emails. Order tracking on the MS Account page shows "Delivery Failed - Processing Refund of $0" (seriously!?) and UPS shows "Out for Delivery" on the site, and "In Transit" to a completely different city within its mobile app. No idea what the hell is going on :(
That is weird, my free game was in the same box as my xbox
[OP]
Sep 2, 2018
816 posts
788 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Asoul wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 9:05 pm
That is weird, my free game was in the same box as my xbox
I got the vanilla bundle. So, just the One X + Watch Dogs.

Update: I got the game finally. Tracking is still showing its weirdness, but all is well now :)
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2270 posts
638 upvotes
Calgary
sid8tive wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:09 am
I got the vanilla bundle. So, just the One X + Watch Dogs.

Update: I got the game finally. Tracking is still showing its weirdness, but all is well now :)
Yeah, Watchdogs was in the same shipping box as my Xbox One X. Good to hear it worked out for you.