Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Black Friday - XBOX One X BF Deals NOW LIVE

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2018 3:11 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1206 posts
1392 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: I'm going to guess the other Xbone S bundles will be the same price? I mean all/most of the ones that are showing @ $379 right now? That's how it was last year no? Most of the bundles were the same price you just had to pick what in-box game you wanted...

As someone else pointed out, basically the same price as a year ago just with 1TB HDD instead of 500GB. Not bad, I wonder what SDM pricing will be like (I have a $100 GC for them lying around plus a lot of Optimum pts).
No I think it is only for the Minecraft bundle. I can't remember which retailer but I seen a flyer with the Minecraft bundle for $229 and a Forza Horion 4 bundle for $249. So my guess is the other bundles will be $249 at best.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1302 posts
2445 upvotes
mymuro wrote: 469 +80 =?
Dont know what u were trying to argue here
Yikes. This is the result of running on low sleep. My bad!!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
xboxrrr wrote: No I think it is only for the Minecraft bundle. I can't remember which retailer but I seen a flyer with the Minecraft bundle for $229 and a Forza Horion 4 bundle for $249. So my guess is the other bundles will be $249 at best.
That's Walmart. I dunno though I'm thinking MS might put them all on sale, they did that last year (could have been BD and not BF though, I'm not sure). Given they all have the same retail price I don't see why they wouldn't just sell them all at the same price but I guess we will see.

I just saw the SDM pricing and it's $300 but with a $100 GC...some people have had luck in the past getting to use the GC on the same purchase pulling it down to $200 but that's fairly YMMV. On the MS site you also get another game though too, which is not bad. But then again I don't really need an Xbone either so yeah.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
Dave510 wrote: Wasn't the RDR2 sale better?

The Surface Pro 6 deals are nice, but too bad they still have no USC-C ports. Microsoft needs to get their stuff together.
Ya , you get $50 off on a bundle and RDR2 for free.

Forget about the $469, $80, $130. It basically means spend $549 on Xbox One X bundle and get RDR2 for free. Better than this BF sale.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
ES_Revenge wrote: That's Walmart. I dunno though I'm thinking MS might put them all on sale, they did that last year (could have been BD and not BF though, I'm not sure). Given they all have the same retail price I don't see why they wouldn't just sell them all at the same price but I guess we will see.

I just saw the SDM pricing and it's $300 but with a $100 GC...some people have had luck in the past getting to use the GC on the same purchase pulling it down to $200 but that's fairly YMMV. On the MS site you also get another game though too, which is not bad. But then again I don't really need an Xbone either so yeah.
The additional game selections are unfortunately rather pathetic if you take a look when you get a chance.
Nov 12, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote
callmebob wrote: Is 1050Ti really “VR-ready”? I thought the minimum was GRX 1060 but I see more and more models claiming 1050 Ti as VR ready.
The 1050 is vr ready, above that is liquid cooled.
Nov 18, 2012
18 posts
4 upvotes
calgary
are you able to buy like 20 of the $1 xbox live cards and continuously use them?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2006
2873 posts
70 upvotes
Windsor
Am I missing something? When I looked at the Forza 4 Xbox One X bundle two weeks ago it was $599, now it's $669 - $70 discount making it $599, where is the savings??
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
cdnNick wrote: Am I missing something? When I looked at the Forza 4 Xbox One X bundle two weeks ago it was $599, now it's $669 - $70 discount making it $599, where is the savings??
This is why the RDR2 bundle was even better a couple weeks ago. They were giving a bundled game (like Forza) for the free or essentially the same price as just an Xbox One X console on its own. So, with an Xbox One X + Forza Bundle + RDR2 + another free game, the total came out to $549 + tax = $620 out the door.

Not sure why people waited thinking BF would have better deals than this. Microsoft used the launch of one of the most anticipated games to run their EOY promo, and with it being so close to BF it wasn't likely that they would do an even better deal a few weeks later.
Banned
Nov 12, 2018
2 posts
I heard Canada Computers is stocking up on the Minecraft bundle. Not a bad price for a "S" 1TB console even though it comes with Minecraft.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
pgilly wrote: are you able to buy like 20 of the $1 xbox live cards and continuously use them?
No, you cannot.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
601 upvotes
Brandon
Any deals on Xbox Live Gold and/or Game Pass deals for BF or CM?
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
KhalS39267 wrote: Can you stack it with the student discount? Looking to buy a laptop that is already discounted by $200 thanks to student/parent pricing.
apprently it's not possible according to Microsoft.com chat experts... sadly
Jan 28, 2006
173 posts
91 upvotes
man now i'm just sad that i didn't buy it when they had the xbox x and RDR2 deal :(
Dec 11, 2003
288 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto, ON
redeagle wrote: Anyone have any input on the Asus Flip book?
I am looking for input for this as well
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1302 posts
2445 upvotes
Meister19 wrote: man now i'm just sad that i didn't buy it when they had the xbox x and RDR2 deal :(
Why? That was $530 too, but now you could get the limited edition model One X with BF5 and if you really want RDR2, I'm sure you won't have a problem flipping it for RDR2. And if you aren't really interested in any games the base one X is $500. Or you can go the shoppers route and pick it up for $600 with a $125 discount. Plus EB and BB have yet to announce any One X deals. At minimum they're going to match M$
Nov 7, 2016
113 posts
172 upvotes
dboyman5 wrote: Any deals on Xbox Live Gold and/or Game Pass deals for BF or CM?
There is supposedly a 12 month 50% off game pass deal coming BF. Fingers crossed!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
Can't wait to hit the XBOX marketplace for games this BF..
Bought some games 2 Black Friday's ago that were cheaper then than they are now.
Sep 29, 2015
552 posts
651 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone think there will be a trade in deal for Xbox One X? Looking to upgrade but can't be bothered to hit up Kijiji for what little value my original Xbox One may fetch...