Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

Black Friday - XBOX One X BF Deals NOW LIVE

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2018 3:11 pm
Tags:
None
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 26, 2012
727 posts
963 upvotes
heynayjk wrote: Where do you enter the Xbox Live GC codes? In the gift card box or did you buy the console instore?
The giftcard mentions that the only thing you can buy is games, movies, TV, Music, and apps. No mention of any hardware. You sure it works?
I bought it online. Yes it works 100% because I just did it earlier this morning. When you reach the final step it will ask what method of payment you want to use, and it usually defaults to paypal/credit card, but you can hit edit and choose "Use Microsoft Balance". And if you're short a few dollars it will ask what method of payment you want to use to cover the rest of the balance. Here's instructions on how to redeem the card.
heynayjk wrote: How do you subscribe for microsoft rewards?
Here's a really good FAQ to get you started!
Sr. Member
Sep 29, 2008
865 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
I think I will use costco cards to buy games and xbox live. Used credit card for Xbox for extended warranty and I want cash in hand if I do decide to return the console.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 25, 2001
2798 posts
219 upvotes
Brantford
I echo the frustration with buying the Xbox GCs from Costco. My first purchase took three hours to show up. The second purchase has been more than 8 hours and still waiting...
Sr. Member
Sep 29, 2008
865 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
How long does MS take usually to ship and deliver? Wondering when I should expect to get the console.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 25, 2017
532 posts
375 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
If you have the 300k in PC points Xbox one x fallout 76 at shoppers redeem is better deal
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2008
2302 posts
656 upvotes
Calgary
motime wrote: How long does MS take usually to ship and deliver? Wondering when I should expect to get the console.
Says my estimated delivery date is December 3
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 8, 2006
1734 posts
307 upvotes
Edmonton
Some of those Xbox One bundles mention a Gears of War 4 digital code bonus and others don't.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 12, 2007
6101 posts
804 upvotes
Greely
Anyone know who they are using for shipping? Hopefully not CP?
Member
Mar 14, 2017
254 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
steve-0101 wrote: Anyone know who they are using for shipping? Hopefully not CP?
FedEx Ground/Express depending on the option you choose at checkout
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9421 posts
2307 upvotes
Scarberia
how much can i resell that horizon forza game for..i only need the console thx
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
They should make everyday BF for xbox, only way to compete. Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
920 posts
852 upvotes
Blainville, QC
corwal wrote: FedEx Ground/Express depending on the option you choose at checkout
My order was placed after midnight on 11/22. The console+game shipped same day (UPS on both counts). Still stuck in "Label Created/Shipment Ready for UPS" hell. And what's more funny: when attempting to track the items on UPS, the Destination is some grabled text. I hope they sent it to the right address. After a call with MS Support, they said "they will monitor it". Bloody.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
920 posts
852 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Asoul wrote: Says my estimated delivery date is December 3
Did yours get picked up by the carrier? Mine still says "Shipment ready for UPS" in the tracking.
Member
Mar 14, 2017
254 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
sid8tive wrote: My order was placed after midnight on 11/22. The console+game shipped same day (UPS on both counts). Still stuck in "Label Created/Shipment Ready for UPS" hell. And what's more funny: when attempting to track the items on UPS, the Destination is some grabled text. I hope they sent it to the right address. After a call with MS Support, they said "they will monitor it". Bloody.
Hmm that's odd, perhaps the carrier they use depends on your location. Having had MS Store deliveries in both Ottawa and Toronto it's always been FedEx for me
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
920 posts
852 upvotes
Blainville, QC
corwal wrote: Hmm that's odd, perhaps the carrier they use depends on your location. Having had MS Store deliveries in both Ottawa and Toronto it's always been FedEx for me
Interesting. Here's the ship to I see in the tracking (garbled, and neither does it look like a real location, lol):
Ship To
LAINVILLE Q, C J, A1

Top