Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones (Black) - $99 + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 8:44 am
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh

[Microsoft Store] Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones (Black) - $99 + Free Shipping

................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
23 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1655 posts
3072 upvotes
Toronto
Zero wrote: No highs, no lows, must be Bose!
Beat me to it.
Apr 13, 2005
477 posts
156 upvotes
Same price at staples and best buy. Anyone have staples coupon that works for this?
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Feb 15, 2011
126 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
It was $80 at Amazon.ca yesterday and before.
***Added: I'm saying that's why you didn't get as much upvote as you expected. Wasn't trying to criticize you lol
Last edited by arestel on Nov 3rd, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 1, 2015
582 posts
749 upvotes
Joking aside, I bought another pair from Amazon. Bose stayhear tips are honestly a revolutionary design. They NEVER fall out. Every single in ear earbud has always fallen out for me. Even the style that wrapped around with rubber or plastic, it would stay on ear, but wouldn't give good auditory capabilities. This just stays positioned.

At $79.99, I would buy these again and again. The sound quality is easily at the high end of the pack, and the wire behind neck is barely noticeable but give you the added ability of in-line controls for volume/mute. Something that if you have gloves on while boarding would be difficult with touch or phone only etc. The battery life just isn't that good. They say 6, but is usually only 3-5, takes a good hour+ ro charge. They stick out a bit, but it helps keep you aware of the surroundings. The new 2020 sport earbuds fit better and are ridiculously small and thin, but with no ANC (which I am not sure you want if you're trail running where bears or cougars are, or on a shared path with others and cyclists, passive is good enough, but those were like $200+).

I now have 2 pairs of soundsport wired headphones, 1 pair of quietcomfort 20 wired with ANC, 2 pairs of these soundsport wireless, with wire behind neck, and I also bought the new quietcomfort 2020 ANC earbuds just to show you how much I need the Bose tip design.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
1175 posts
884 upvotes
Montreal
How's the mic for day to day calls ?
Sep 1, 2015
582 posts
749 upvotes
elpaso wrote: How's the mic for day to day calls ?
Better than apple earbuds or samsung akg ones. But nothing to write home about. But it's definitely capable. Have had no problem having conversations mid-sprinting or something.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
Harold91 wrote: Better than apple earbuds or samsung akg ones. But nothing to write home about. But it's definitely capable. Have had no problem having conversations mid-sprinting or something.
Least it's better than something.
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
May 12, 2019
295 posts
398 upvotes
The batteries on these suck. They held 2 hours of charge after a year of use.
Nov 1, 2015
524 posts
223 upvotes
BC
419justblaz wrote: The batteries on these suck. They held 2 hours of charge after a year of use.
I've had mine for 2 years. I got a consistent 3.5 hours with volume on 85-100%. Used them 4-5 days a week so I only had to charge them twice a week. I use the mic as well for phone calls in noisey server room and its solid.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
419justblaz wrote: The batteries on these suck. They held 2 hours of charge after a year of use.
2 hours of charge is really crap. Even 3.5 hours of the other poster is still crap IMO.
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
May 12, 2019
295 posts
398 upvotes
Zero wrote: 2 hours of charge is really crap. Even 3.5 hours of the other poster is still crap IMO.
Yeah I sent mine back to Bose two weeks ago for a replacement.