[Microsoft Store] Fortnite V-Bucks Half Price

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2019 3:06 am
[OP]
Nov 30, 2009
258 posts
333 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
AvengerX1 wrote: Can I buy this and redeem it on my switch?
Sorry but no, the reason there's different versions of this box is because you redeem the code on that platform's store (eShop, Xbox Live, PSN).
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4100 posts
2218 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
With my time machine, I stocked up on this bundle when Costco had it for $9.97.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2983 posts
3634 upvotes
b0ne wrote: With my time machine, I stocked up on this bundle when Costco had it for $9.97.
with my crime machine
i went to BB and grabbed 20 of them for $0
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2930 posts
2257 upvotes
Kitchener
Showing OOS now, just a heads up!

Now they need this deal on Playstation :)

Also, if anyone wants to play Fortnite with me send me a PM!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 24GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5828 posts
1496 upvotes
I used to play with my son but neither of us have played in months. Is it still popular? Did Apex take a large chunk or did they come back? I know at one time a lot came back because of bugs/issues.
Apr 23, 2016
432 posts
487 upvotes
Kelowna
kangmlee wrote: I rather have a Pepa Pig obssesed kid over a Fortnite obessesed kid, anytime anywhere.
My line of work (don't ask) allows me to witness far too many fortnite obsessed kids. They're the worst. It has single handedly caused me to stop gaming entirely. I will do whatever it takes to never allow my kids to fall into that madness.
Dec 20, 2012
984 posts
801 upvotes
Surrey
KravenHead wrote: Why encourage the addiction? Not judging but if my kid was addicted to a game I'd pull the plug on it asap.

Then again who am I to say anything...I have a 7 year old binge watching Pepa Pig....
And why are some people addicted to drugs and/or alcohol? I know it isn't a fair comparison, but it's a fair question nonetheless.
Oct 7, 2017
683 posts
1091 upvotes
baz5 wrote: I used to play with my son but neither of us have played in months. Is it still popular? Did Apex take a large chunk or did they come back? I know at one time a lot came back because of bugs/issues.
Fortnite is still far more popular but has lost some of its harcore base because of the two-player controller mechs they added. Casual players probably like it though because it makes it easier to get kills and thus wins.
Dec 28, 2011
493 posts
412 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: Fortnite is still far more popular but has lost some of its harcore base because of the two-player controller mechs they added. Casual players probably like it though because it makes it easier to get kills and thus wins.
Anyone who plays shooters with a controller isn't "hardcore".
Dec 28, 2017
227 posts
260 upvotes
Calgary
if I have a kid, id rather get them this than have them get a sub to ninja