Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Forza Horizon 3 both PC and Xbox $13.19. Get it before it gets delisted in Sept

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 10:16 pm
[OP]
Aug 20, 2013
86 posts
161 upvotes
Edmonton

[Microsoft Store] Forza Horizon 3 both PC and Xbox $13.19. Get it before it gets delisted in Sept

Forza Horizon 3 is on sale because it is about to be delisted (as with all racing games after their license with the car companies expire)
The ultimate version and the expansions are also on sale for 70% off.
buying the game includes both the xbox version and the pc version (xbox play anywhere)

Forza Horizon 3 Standard $13.19
Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate $26.99 (with over 60 additional cars over the standard)
Forza Horizon 3 Expansion pass $13.49 (blizzard mountain and Hot wheels together)

Edit: thanks for the catch. Edited for Canada store. expiry date
Last edited by MrMcMike on Sep 18th, 2020 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
150 replies
Jul 31, 2020
242 posts
242 upvotes
Love these games, thanks :). The coolest part is that if you have a family member attached to your account you can play together with another xbox or pc. This also works with gears of war 4 and 5.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
2936 posts
2509 upvotes
Montreal
CAD $13.19

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Sep 13, 2011
812 posts
477 upvotes
Québec
The hotwheels expansion look great.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1319 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Kevcorm wrote: Love these games, thanks :). The coolest part is that if you have a family member attached to your account you can play together with another xbox or pc. This also works with gears of war 4 and 5.
This is how I enlisted my wife to help me get the Arcade achievement in Streets of Rage 4 while we were in different countries. Me on Xbox One X and her on her laptop. Shout out to Play Anywhere titles.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1463 posts
1058 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Kevcorm wrote: Love these games, thanks :). The coolest part is that if you have a family member attached to your account you can play together with another xbox or pc. This also works with gears of war 4 and 5.
So I can attach an account to my friend's and we can play together?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
18141 posts
8001 upvotes
Oakville
What happens when a game gets delisted? Do you have to download it and keep it installed on your PC/console forever?
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Nov 8, 2013
385 posts
215 upvotes
wearysky wrote: What happens when a game gets delisted? Do you have to download it and keep it installed on your PC/console forever?
You just need it on your account, and can install whenever
Jan 22, 2017
391 posts
1296 upvotes
FWIW I bet Forza Horizon 3 is a Games with Gold title for September.
Anyone on the fence may want to wait until what is announced.
I already own a physical copy so hoping the expansions go on sale cheaper next month closer to delisting.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3041 posts
941 upvotes
Montreal
wearysky wrote: What happens when a game gets delisted? Do you have to download it and keep it installed on your PC/console forever?
i'm sure you can still get the physical copy.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2621 posts
686 upvotes
elgros4 wrote: The hotwheels expansion look great.
It is. I really really enjoyed it. I think I played it more than the base game.
Dec 22, 2012
419 posts
198 upvotes
Mississauga
CrazyCatMan wrote: FWIW I bet Forza Horizon 3 is a Games with Gold title for September.
Anyone on the fence may want to wait until what is announced.
I already own a physical copy so hoping the expansions go on sale cheaper next month closer to delisting.
perhaps, but this sale goes until end of September so maybe not in September