Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Forza Horizon 3 both PC and Xbox $13.19. Get it before it gets delisted in Sept

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 10:16 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
18178 posts
8038 upvotes
Oakville
Sharks316 wrote: Will this work on i9 9900k, rtx 2080 ti, 32 gb ram 3600 mhz?

Thanks just got my gaming rig last week
No, you'll definitely need to upgrade with a rig that weak.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1090 posts
736 upvotes
Quebec City
Sharks316 wrote: Will this work on i9 9900k, rtx 2080 ti, 32 gb ram 3600 mhz?

Thanks just got my gaming rig last week
I think you should give it to me so I'll give you mine (as I know mine is able to run it)

:P
Mar 7, 2011
258 posts
37 upvotes
bought the bundle of standard and hot wheels a few years ago. just bought the ultimate and game pass lmao. thanks op
Jan 21, 2017
120 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Well one week left till delist. Sure be nice if the complete DLC package got offered at a deal in the final days. At least have the not included stuff get a last minute sale.

I found this post handy for figuring out the mess that is Forza Horizon 3 DLC. As there is some odd overlap and missing stuff from Ultimate edition and expansion bundle this post makes choosing where to draw the line easier - https://www.reddit.com/r/ForzaHorizon/c ... ing_guide/
Oct 19, 2011
253 posts
275 upvotes
FrugalStrudel wrote: Well one week left till delist. Sure be nice if the complete DLC package got offered at a deal in the final days. At least have the not included stuff get a last minute sale.

I found this post handy for figuring out the mess that is Forza Horizon 3 DLC. As there is some odd overlap and missing stuff from Ultimate edition and expansion bundle this post makes choosing where to draw the line easier - https://www.reddit.com/r/ForzaHorizon/c ... ing_guide/
Thanks for posting this, I was unaware that there is a bunch of stuff that is not included in the bundles (ie. Ultimate Edition + Expansion Pass), including a pack that is associated with achievements.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1187 posts
827 upvotes
Pickering
Haven't played any console games in years, but $13.19...
I'm going to the convenient store to pick me up a pack of cigarettes...
Jan 21, 2017
120 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver Island
DerfelCadarn wrote: Thanks for posting this, I was unaware that there is a bunch of stuff that is not included in the bundles (ie. Ultimate Edition + Expansion Pass), including a pack that is associated with achievements.
As was I, very handy post they made for sorting out the confusing DLC for car collection or achievement completionists :)

What kinda sucks is not only is the complete DLC entry in store not on sale, but not being sold at all thus confusing issues with all the other disjointed entries - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/forza ... verviewtab

Of course don't forget extra saving with use of Costco M$ gift cards...
Aug 20, 2018
241 posts
250 upvotes
Opened windows store, found the listing for Forza Horizon 3 standard edition, clicked Microsoft Studios (publisher name) to see what the DLC situation is since they don't list it clearly in the description, and I'm informed Microsoft Studios doesn't exist and has no games on the windows store.

Went back, checked reviews, top review is complaining he wasted 350 GB trying to get the game to install, I clicked to mark the review as helpful and the windows store app crashed.

Restarted it and the store now just loads forever.

So, uh...
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
1972 posts
212 upvotes
Canada
Customer service is telling me that I can no longer download a game or application that has been removed from the Windows Store and I should keep it installed on my PC.

**Can anyone confirm this?**
Jan 21, 2017
120 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Yeah, Windows store is all screwed up when trying to look at these listings today.

Doing my daily check for a final fire sale discount and getting "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." on web and sporadic working to endless loading on Windows 10 Store app version.
Jan 21, 2017
120 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver Island
roggers wrote: Customer service is telling me that I can no longer download a game or application that has been removed from the Windows Store and I should keep it installed on my PC.

**Can anyone confirm this?**
Historically speaking when a game is delisted they can no longer sell it to new folks but existing owners and download and play it until windows / Xbox marketplace gets killed off by MS
Nov 24, 2014
133 posts
72 upvotes
Pointe-Claire, Qc
FrugalStrudel wrote: Yeah, Windows store is all screwed up when trying to look at these listings today.

Doing my daily check for a final fire sale discount and getting "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." on web and sporadic working to endless loading on Windows 10 Store app version.
Maybe due to the traffic with X launch
Jan 21, 2017
120 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver Island
HSPMTL wrote: Maybe due to the traffic with X launch
Yes that is likely, though was strange other entries were loading and not FH3. That said seems to be back now and no new sale prices on anything :/
Aug 11, 2014
304 posts
198 upvotes
FrugalStrudel wrote: Yes that is likely, though was strange other entries were loading and not FH3. That said seems to be back now and no new sale prices on anything :/
Looks like the waiting is over then. Probably gonna grab the Ultimate edition + Expansion pass before they delist the game in 5 days.